Mario & Luigi: A Star Story

OJ Toad

Erectin' a INTERNAL ERROR, BOOTING DOS V672.S82
Hey Guys! I have an idea for a new ML game, A Star Story. It takes place after Mario Galaxy 2. Lubba comes to the Mushroom Kingdom, and tells Mario he needs help in out space, but in Mushroom World's Atmosphere. Enemy Sattelites created by The Koopalings have brought Peach aboard Bowser's Battleship, and Mario must make his way from the Kingdom into the skys. As he gets higher and higher, he finds help from Yoshi, and has to take down Ludwig Von Koopa many times. He finnaly will get to outer space, and have to defeat all the koopalings. Later Mega Bowser, Morton Sr., and Dry Bowser pop out, and he must defeat them. Like the idea so far?

Don't Copy It!

No offense, but it's getting kind of annoying with you making these threads, that clutter everything up. If you want to share your ideas, go to Fantendo and make stuff. PLEASE.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
No offense, but it's getting kind of annoying with you making these threads, that clutter everything up. If you want to share your ideas, go to Fantendo and make stuff. PLEASE.
The literal description for this board is "Unofficial artwork, comics, sprites, stories, games. Show off all your fanstuff in here!" so he's not doing anything wrong and is with in his full right to do this

YoshiGo99 said:
yeah but he keeps adding 2-3 each day and no one really replies to them
So what there are no rules to this board are there so theres nothing saying he can't do that

YoshiGo99 said:
yes I know but Fantendo is where stuff goes like this.
Not according to the description of the board "Show off all your fanstuff in here!" this is showing and idea for a fan game is it not

grimAuxiliatrix said:
I didn't say he was doing anything wrong, I said he was doing something annoying..
Why is it annoying because he wants to express his ideas in the board made for doing just that. Also by telling him to go to Fantendo you are implying that this is not the board for his ideas meaning that he is doing something wrong by posting his ideas here

Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
I didn't say he was doing anything wrong, I said he was doing something annoying..
Why is it annoying because he wants to express his ideas in the board made for doing just that
Becuase he makes 2-3 of these about each day.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Why is it annoying because he wants to express his ideas in the board made for doing just that
So who cares than they disappear and nothing comes of it

Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Yeah, then it's hard for other people to get to their threads that are actually active. Also, I'm pretty sure everyone's tired of hearing OJ Toad's idea's anyway.

caligulasAquarium said:
Brilliant idea get!

Make one thread to post all your ideas, OJ.

TA-DAAAAA!
That would be better. A LOT better.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Yeah, then it's hard for other people to get to their threads that are actually active. Also, I'm pretty sure everyone's tired of hearing OJ Toad's idea's anyway.

caligulasAquarium said:
Brilliant idea get!

TA-DAAAAA!
That would be better. A LOT better.
So what i'm not tired of hearing of his ideas because i ignore them maybe you should do the same

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Now that's just plain cruel.

caligulasAquarium said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Well, that's in my opinion at least. Sorry if you think it's cruel.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
caligulasAquarium said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
No it would be your opinion if you said i'm tired of hearing his ideas. No your trying to speak for everyone by saying I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of hearing his ideas

Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
caligulasAquarium said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
No it would be your opinion if you said i'm tired of hearing his ideas. No your trying to speak for everyone by saying I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of hearing his ideas
Well, then I shouldn't of said it like that.

caligulasAquarium said:
Brilliant idea get!

TA-DAAAAA!

K...I have a Fantendo Account which I had for a while but i think it's easier to post them here...and great idea caligulas, I'll make a OJ's Creations Thread!

Back