The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Ell Oh Ell said:
'Sup gaiz. Anyone know what anime this picture is from?

1241229785920.png

Found it on /a/ right before the thread 404'd. His name is apparently Takumi, but Google just turns up male model pictures and a guy with brown hair.
Is that the guy from Chaos: Head? It's been a while since I've seen it, so I'm not sure...

"Oh God must unsee" as in so horrible you actually want to remove a portion of your brain just so you can't remember watching it.

Chaos: Head isn't that bad. It just kinda makes you think the writers were on crack a little.

Watched the first episode of Chaos; Head.

It was okay, but kinda meh... Something about it just seemed off.

Ah well, at least I have that picture of Takumi to replace my pink-hair-weird-hat-girl avatar.

Has anyone seen the Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya? Actually pretty entertaining especially if you like Haruhi (as I do).

So I've been watching Haruhi Suzumiya recently.

Tis' interesting, yo. VERY interesting.

Just saw the last episode of moon phase (26th) was it written on crack? it has nothing to do with anything and has the most idiotic plot and makes fun of it self. I LOVED IT XD. Do you guys recommend some good anime to watch, any genre is fine as long as its good.

Brie Loader said:
Moon Phase was great. If you want shows similar to it you could watch Pani Poni Dash! or just about anything else done by SHAFT(<-- link)
meh sampled a couple other of shafts shows, i dont like em. Moon phase was a perfect miz of genres is prob why i liked it.
Although i just watched season one of Zero no Tsukaima, such a face palm anime gonna try and find season two now, so hard to find the first episode.
_facepalmextreme__by_ScreamingGerbil.gif
dah real face palm

EDIT: i just found a super great site for anime pm if you want the link, it has a lot of anime and anime movies on it.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Is that site by chance Anime Fuel?
I love that site.

Mainly because my fucking Wal-Mart has an anime section WITH NO FRIGGING ANIME.
Well, they have Pokemon, but not the good seasons.

leodamine says (10:12 PM):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRV7NWMUcTs
OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-cESWfWqtQ&feature=related
ED

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DURING THAT SHOW?

Alot of this thread "disappeared" when Uniju died er... got deleted...

Jeff said:
I smiled.

On-topic: Anyone else here watching Sora no Manimani? It's good, but so few people seem to care about it... :(

Jeff said:
Heh, it's pretty funny to see people talking to themselves and quoting posts that don't exist.

Naruto sucks and the Kirby anime was just plain boring.

Back