Canceled I guess? - MM64's Recolor and Banner Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
EDIT: REVIVED ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE i am bored IT'S THE SUMMER SO SINCE I am bored HAVE MORE TIME TO DO THINGS I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET YOUR REQUESTS DONE THIS TIME



I can do recolors. And make banners.
I will accept up to three requests at one time. They will most likely be completed in order of the date they were requested.

so REQUEST AWAY
 

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

Sweet! Now we have our own threads (not that it matters). but it helps so much!
 

OJ Toad

Erectin' a INTERNAL ERROR, BOOTING DOS V672.S82
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

I made my recoloring thread now, so our customers can be shared equally. Im ok at recoloring, and i'm a little tiny bit off at creating..
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

OJ Toad said:
I made my recoloring thread now, so our customers can be shared equally. Im ok at recoloring, and i'm a little tiny bit off at creating..
....you have to ask MM64 to do that, you can't just steal someone's request from someone else...
 

OJ Toad

Erectin' a INTERNAL ERROR, BOOTING DOS V672.S82
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

What the heck are you talking about? I'm just saying i made a Thread too! Geez...People these days....
 

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

He's talking about how we both do the same exact things.

But you can have your own thread :)
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

OJ Toad said:
What the heck are you talking about? I'm just saying i made a Thread too! Geez...People these days....
No, you said that the customers for MM64 would be shared with you...
 

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

yeah could you do a a mario with a black hat and undershirt and red overalls and green gloves ;D
 

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

Ok, I'll do that as soon as I'm back from getting a haircut.

It'll be an hour at most, since my brother is getting one too.
 

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

Sorry I'm putting off a bit, I'm just busy.
Today is my last day before school starts, so I might not be on a lot today.
I'll get to work on it as soon as I can.
 

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
Re: MM64's Artwork Request Thread

Ice Luigi said:
Sorry I'm putting off a bit, I'm just busy.
Today is my last day before school starts, so I might not be on a lot today.
I'll get to work on it as soon as I can.
Hey no rush bro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top