10 NES Ambassador Games known!

About the list of games, I was hoping there would have been one more SMB game on the list. I guess Nintendo thought it was good to put on a whole bunch of early '80s classics for the long-time gamers.

I also hoped on Super Mario Bros. 3, but I guess it's not memorial enough?
Either that, or they just wanted to have as many francises in it as possible, and in that fact, there's no Kirby, nor Kid Icarus game.

IMO, that lineup isn't very strong. The only ones that interest me are SMB, Metroid, and the 2 Zeldas.

I've downloaded all of them, anyway.
I mean, it's for free, so why not?

I agree with you on that point. I can just get rid of the ones I don't end up liking anyway.

I'm kind of disappointed that they put in Balloon Fighter over Kirby's Adventure, but whatever.

I actually have them all now. Looks like it may not be strictly September 1st. If you go into Settings / Other in the eShop (The farthest option to the left you can't miss it) select Your Downloads and scroll down. You should see the 10 Ambassador games plus the Ambassador certificate able for "Redownload" go ahead and download them all at that point and presto. 10 NES games for you to enjoy on your 3DS

That's possible too.

Right, what I have:
1 Japanese 3DS before the price drop.
1 European 3DS before the price drop.
1 Japanese 3DS after the price drop.

The first one has the Ambassador games early this morning (Amsterdam Time), the second doesn't have it released yet, and the third was never into the eShop, but that's because it came to me today.

No.

I was downloading Metroid and suddenly my brother screamed "WHAT THE HERP METROID?!? WORST GAME EVAH"

I lol'd.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Right, what I have:
1 Japanese 3DS before the price drop.
1 European 3DS before the price drop.
1 Japanese 3DS after the price drop.

The first one has the Ambassador games early this morning (Amsterdam Time), the second doesn't have it released yet, and the third was never into the eShop, but that's because it came to me today.
So, the ones after the price drop have to pay for the nes games.

Yes, I've checked it out, and there are no NES games in the 3DS from after the Price Drop listed.
On the one before it, there are 10 of them listed.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yes, I've checked it out, and there are no NES games in the 3DS from after the Price Drop listed.
On the one before it, there are 10 of them listed.
So, you do it to investigate.

What do you mean?
In the 3DS's, or in having a 3DS before the Price Drop?

Back