User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
Big_Brother_1_US_logo_2.png

This game has failed to take off (twice) before, but I'm hoping third time's a charm. Basically, the rules work like this:

1: I AM THE HOST. I dictate everything. If you disobey the rules, you will be punished.

2: NO FLAMING.

3: An HOH Challenge will be held every Saturday, and all HouseGuests (except the outgoing HOH) are permitted to compete in a quiz-based challenge sent by PM. Whoever gets the most right wins the challenge. As HOH, a user is allowed to put up two people of their choice on the block, which will be revealed in this thread.

4: On another day of the week, the Veto challenge is held, again through PM in a quiz-based format. The Veto winner has the ability to take themselves or someone else off of the block. You may ONLY take off one person. The Veto winner also has the option of not using their power, but this is not reccomended.

5: On yet another day of the week, the "live" eviction will be held. The HouseGuests will PM me who they wish to evict. I will reveal the loser in this thread, and that person is eliminated from the game.

6: In the Final 3, a super-special three part challenge will be held to determine the final HOH. They alone must choose who to evict. No one else votes, and there will be no Veto.

7: In the Final 2, a poll will be set up where any user can vote. ONLY ONE VOTE PER USER. This poll will determine the Wild Card Vote. The former HouseGuests that made it to the Final 8 will also PM me who they want to win. If there is a 3-3 tie, the Wild Card will be used to determine the ultimate winner. Campaigning is permitted, but anyone who is not either one of the Final 2 may not. Additionally, you may ONLY campaign for YOURSELF.

8: Alliances are permitted, but please notify me if you form one.

9: This game requires 12 players, but if I get a lot of requests, I can expand to a maximum of 15.

HouseGuests:

Yellow means "up for eviction", Blue means "Current Head of HouseHold", Green means "Power of Veto winner (if not HOH)", Red means "evicted before the halfway point", Orange means "Jury member" Black means "eliminated not through eviction", Pink means "requested to join".

1: Baby Mario Bloops
2: Legend of Lily (evicted week 11)
3: New Super Mario (evicted week 10)
4: Smasher 101 (evicted week 9)
5: Nabber (joined week 7) (evicted week 8)
6: QuizmoManiac (evicted week 7)
7: PyroGuy6(joined week 6) (walked week 7)
8: BaseballYoshi24 (evicted week 6)
9: Yoshiwaker (modkilled week 6)
10: SuperMario25 (evicted week 5)
11: Rocker64 (evicted week 4)
12: Supremo78 (walked week 4)
13: Yoshidude99 (evicted week 3)
14: Dr. Javelin (evicted week 2)
15: Reversinator (evicted week 1)
16: YoshiGo99 (walked week 1)

Re: User Big Brother

Sign me up.

New Super Mario said:
turntechGodhead said:
Sign me up.
EDIT: Other ideas for competitions:
Story writing competitions, the A and B challenges they do on the show, and riddles
Nice. I just might use some of those.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
1: I AM THE HOST. I dictate everything. If you disobey the rules, you will be punished.
Oh boy

(If you couldn't tell this is a sign up)

If I'm seriously lucky, maybe I can convince my inactive sister to join. My brother should join (BBY). I'll ask him too when he gets home

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
turntechGodhead said:
Sign me up.
EDIT: Other ideas for competitions:
Story writing competitions, the A and B challenges they do on the show, and riddles
Nice. I just might use some of those.
Maybe drawing too, but not everyone has a scanner
Exactly.

TankDempsey said:
Can i sign up?
caligulasAquarium said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Oh boy

(If you couldn't tell this is a sign up)
turntechGodhead said:
Sign me up.
You three are all in. Maybe 3 times was a charm! :P

I had an idea for those ones that when you get out, you get prizes, but then you have to buy wii points and stuff which isn't worth it. Like the Cornhole game, or the snowball one.

New Super Mario said:
I had an idea for those ones that when you get out, you get prizes, but then you have to buy wii points and stuff which isn't worth it. Like the Cornhole game, or the snowball one.
Good, but I can't ship a box of goodies through a PM box.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
I know, but if you get people's wii friend codes, you can gift them games. Also, will there be Have and Have not competitions? You'd need something that the other people don't get.

New Super Mario said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
New Super Mario said:
I know, but if you get people's wii friend codes, you can gift them games. Also, will there be Have and Have not competitions? You'd need something that the other people don't get.
Hmmm...I would love to see a HouseGuest on slop, but it just couldn't work in a forum setting. I'm not including them.

Back