ATTN:YG99

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
I made a new game on Userpedia called Wiki vs. Zombies

Some users have already signed up, including me, so I would like you to do artwork of them as the plant.

Also, I will need you to do some recolors as well for the game.

Re: ATTN: MM64

Ice Luigi said:
As long as it's just a recolor, I should be able to do those.
Ok. I think that's all I need.

List of requests right now:

New-nut: Make a recolor of the Wall-nut plant to make it look like New Super Mario.

Hypnotoad-shroom: Make a recolor of the Hypno-shroom plant to make it look like Hypnotoad.

Emperor-shroom: Make a recolor of the Doom-shroom plant to make it look like Emperor Yoshi.

Supremo Cannon: Make a recolor of the Cob Cannon plant to make it look like me.

I'll do my best.

I should be able to get them done by tonight, but if not, I'll have to hold off for a couple of days beacue of the hurricane.

Ice Luigi said:
I'll do my best.

I should be able to get them done by tonight, but if not, I'll have to hold off for a couple of days beacue of the hurricane.
Irene's coming your way?

I wish you best of luck with the hurricane.

Dr. Mario said:
Ice Luigi said:
I'll do my best.

Irene's coming your way?

I don't live by the hurricane. Yay.

Thanks, Supremo.
The edges of it are actually over my house right now. Nothing major, though. (I'm in New Jersey BTW)

Dr. Mario said:
Ice Luigi said:
I'll do my best.

Irene's coming your way?

Cape May County is being evacuated, and there are flood warnings where I am. Worse yet, one of my mom's friends is having a wedding in Manhattan on Sunday. I'm not going, but I'm not sure if she cancelled or not.

Dr. Mario said:
Ice Luigi said:
I'll do my best.

Irene's coming your way?

i wish you could of asked me. I'm kinda good with recolors

You can do some, too, if you want ;D

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Cape May County is being evacuated, and there are flood warnings where I am. Worse yet, one of my mom's friends is having a wedding in Manhattan on Sunday. I'm not going, but I'm not sure if she cancelled or not.
It was most likely postponed, since NYC should get slammed.
I'm fully aware of the Cape May County evacuation as well as the entire shoreline to the east.
Also, southbound on the Garden State Parkway (a major highway in New Jersey) is closed from my town all the way south because of Irene.
Furthermore, I heard someone saying something about my middle school being used as an emercengy shelter :P

Hey I didn't mean it! I just had so much art that I didn't want more but I can do it. Rename it to ATTN: MM64 & YG99

Back