What annoys you the most?

vvooper

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Post things that annoy you/pet peeves/OCD tendencies/whatever here.

For me, one of the worst is when people leave drawers open. I always walk into them ;_;

Users on this forum My brother

Probably three main things:
1. Happy/Extroverted people.
2. Happy Birthday song.
3. Compliments of any kind from people who I don't care about.

twinArmageddons said:
Users on this forum My brother

Probably three main things:
2. Happy Birthday song.
3. Compliments of any kind from people who I don't care about.
Why?

twinArmageddons said:
Being happy is a sin, guys. Don't do it!

Fanservice and know-nothing know-it-alls frustrate me.

Other things that really annoy me:

When 1/4 of a glass of juice is left in the container.
When the toilet paper goes under and not over.
When my brother takes the last Pop-tart and leaves the empty box in the pantry.

Hmm, lemme see... I'm not really talkative in real life, so it kind of annoys me when people won't stop talking to me IRL. Hmm, what else... oh yes, the Happy Birthday song, as well, and when restaurants make a big fiesta out of your birthday. I also hate it when people start singing a song and it interrupts the one that's currently in my head, thus making me forget it.

All the time I'll go for a glass of milk and there'll be like 1/8 of a glass of milk left in the carton. Then I have to rinse out the carton and recycle it and open a new one and all I wanted was some milk.

Also all the plumbing in my house hates me and will do everything it can to inconvenience me.

Smart-ass remarks like

Smart-ass: How was your week?
Me: It was decent.
Smart-ass: Your week wore clothes!?

Next time that happens I'm going to reply "My week was clothed in mediocrity."

cuttlefishCuller said:
When the toilet paper goes under and not over.
When my dad takes the last Pop-tart and leaves the empty box in the pantry.

There's a lot of other stuff that I'll list when I think about it.

Snake Man said:
Smart-ass remarks like

Smart-ass: How was your week?
Me: It was decent.
Smart-ass: Your week wore clothes!?

Next time that happens I'm going to reply "My week was clothed in mediocrity."

Sounds like that person had a case of trolldad.

Another thing (I seem to be easily annoyed): When someone talks for 20 minutes, but they say the same thing 10 times using synonyms.

*The other day, I was in a parking lot and I noticed a fairly nice vehicle, so I complimented it. Little did I know, the owner of the car was sitting in the driver seat, (it was some man with an overbearing ego.) So he decided to blast his music and honk at me as if to show off or get my attention, which I found rather rude, seeing as my soul mate was standing right next to me.

*I have an extremely low tolerance for dirty tables in my college cafeteria. It's not that difficult to toss your trash on the way out.

*The noise of aluminum foil crunching is ear-shattering.

*People in class who claim to have knowledge in a subject and cause a debate without probable reasoning while I'm trying to listen to the professor.

I hate the fact that legitimate athletes like Taka Michinoku or the Lethal Weapon Steve Blackman never got the proper push in WWE

I'm being annoyed by me brother right now.

Flubber said:
When people lie.
I'm guessing this only applies to when they're bad liars?

I mean, I'm a such a great liar sometimes that people have no idea that I could even be lying.

Back