Four Kingdoms

SuperMario25 said:
Where does King Nabber live?

That's Emperor Nabber to you. ;)
This is gonna be fun.

..I can't get on userpedia cuz my account isn't working and the chat dosn't work on my computer...so I might not ever be on UP again :(

Vlad Plasmius said:
SuperMario25 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Castle Royapolis, Armania.

Currently for the Armanian forces you and Smugshroom are stationed at Fort Osserva.

wow so cool
PAAARTNEEEEERS!!!!!
Toad is about the level of a colonel and SuperMario25 is about the level of a major.

Smasher outranks you both as a general.

Also an announcement:

Chapter Two will feature the Blue and Green factions. Toad85 and SuperMario25 definitely make appearances for the Armanians, as will Pandapowah, Koopayoshi, and yours truly for the Verdino Republic. Other Blue and Green characters may also appear.

If you're not in as a major role and would like to cameo in this chapter or any of the chapters, PM me or ask here. Otherwise you'll only be referenced if I feel like adding you in.

Well actually I suppose I could add in a few major roles, one for Black, Blue, and Green seeing as OJ joined White as a more or less major character.

Nabber Simpson said:
Can I cameo?
Actually...
There's a giant, about three story statue of Emperor Nabber in Castle Royapolis. I'm not kidding, there actually is one.

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Can I cameo?
Actually...
There's a giant, about three story statue of Emperor Nabber in Castle Royapolis. I'm not kidding, there actually is one.

By the end of this, I'll probably be worshiping you.

^^
8796-1.jpg

Except minus the cape and shield.

And the best part?
In a future chapter, Emperor Nabber casts a spell with the Sapphire Scepter on the statue and it comes alive and starts destroying the enemy armies.

Dr. Javelin said:
^^
8796-1.jpg

Except minus the cape and shield.

And the best part?
In a future chapter, Emperor Nabber casts a spell with the Sapphire Scepter on the statue and it comes alive and starts destroying the enemy armies.
Oh my god, you are awesome. Time to start worshiping.
I now command everyone to convert to Javelinism!

SuperMario25 said:
Yes sorry emperor nabber
It's okay. You have been loyal, so I choose not to kill you. Here, have a donut.
(I'm not going to smite him in the story, right, Almighty Javelin?)

Very well, Norbert Sherman Mathias. But if you dare try to usurp my throne, I will personally serve your head to my flesh-eating horses.
(Can I have a flesh-eating pony, daddy? Please?)

Nabber Simpson said:
Very well, Norbert Sherman Mathias. But if you dare try to usurp my throne, I will personally serve your head to my flesh-eating horses.
Gilliam_greatknight_lance.gif

A rough approximation of you in the story. I decided to base your warrior off of the Fire Emblem Great Knight Class, and your figure looks like that sprite down to the horns on the horse's armor.

Nabber Simpson said:
SuperMario25 said:
Yes sorry emperor nabber
It's okay. You have been loyal, so I choose not to kill you. Here, have a donut.
Probably not. Though
I decided to send him this spoiler in a PM. U mad?

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Gilliam_greatknight_lance.gif

A rough approximation of you in the story. I decided to base your warrior off of the Fire Emblem Great Knight Class, and your figure looks like that sprite down to the horns on the horse's armor.

Nabber Simpson said:
SuperMario25 said:
Yes sorry emperor nabber
Probably not. Though
I decided to send him this spoiler in a PM. U mad?

Okay, Dr. Javelin, I want to know: you've been so grateful with my character, what's the catch?

Back