AT5M - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anton the 5th Mushketeer

Mason said:
Applejack said:
Issue 22 clearly has a villain.
SKmarioman signed up as a friend.

He's going to give them warp pipes in the next issue or something.
Derp, I meant issue 21

[OCT 25th NEW ISSUES] Anton the 5th Mushketeer

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Anton_the_5th_Mushketeer

Issue 026 . . .New
Issue 027 . . .New
Issue 028 . . .New
Issue 029 . . .New
Issue 030 . . .New

These tables are a pain to do so I think I'll just list the new comics each time and not the friends/villains. I might list them in a sentence. So yeah, 5 new issues.

Also, I've updated the Macadamia Realm location article The Macadamia Realm is where my comics take place. No one seems to care at all, but I don't care that you don't care! How about that!? The only land I have covered so far is up to about Issue 60 of the Three Mushketeers, but I plan to update it to include all locations. (There's a to-do list if you click on the image.) Oh and there's a Toucan Shroom article now too.

Haahahahahhahaha
Mason, your power ups page has been blocked in the dorm because "Catagory: Illegal Drugs is not allowed"
What do you have on that page?

Applejack said:
Haahahahahhahaha
Mason, your power ups page has been blocked in the dorm because "Catagory: Illegal Drugs is not allowed"
What do you have on that page?
It's probably blocked because it has "shroom" in the title. The content of the article (as of this post) is:
A Toucan Shroom is a special Mushroom with the appearance of a Toucan. It can turn whoever eats it into a toucan.

Toucan Shrooms look and feel like stuffed dolls, but quickly dissolve upon contact with saliva. They are said to taste like socks. After being turned into a toucan, the consumer returns to normal upon hearing displeasing music and/or singing.

And these comics must have sucked, because usually I have at least one reply by now. I liked it when SonicMario reviewed my comics in User Soup. He gave very honest critique and I was able to follow it. (Like removing repetitive backgrounds and making sure the characters aren't facing forward in every comic.) If I do something wrong in a comic, I would like to be informed. No one's delivered in that department so far besides SonicMario. I know my comics aren't perfect.

I'm not trying to complain about the lack of replies, I'm just worried. Especially because the new comics have a view count of over 30 and I know for a fact I haven't viewed them anywhere near 30 times.

I actually just read the new comics.

Hilarious as usual. Great job.

Hoo, Hee, Wutt, and Wye should join the St. Louis baseball team...

Re: [OCT 25th NEW ISSUES] Anton the 5th Mushketeer

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Anton_the_5th_Mushketeer

Issue 031 . . .New
Issue 032 . . .New
Issue 033 . . .New

I'm on strike. I won't release any more updates until this thread is on page 7.

'3K said:
Can Slowpoke be a recurring character?
I second this.

'3K said:
Can Slowpoke be a recurring character?

Yeah, he's starting to take more of a significant role rather than just a 1-panel end-of-the-joke. Plus he's cute <3

I had no idea that having Slowpoke cameo would get such positive feedback although I know it's probably because I'm "on strike."

Mason said:
I had no idea that having Slowpoke cameo would get such positive feedback although I know it's probably because I'm "on strike."
I still don't really know who Slowpoke is beyond this comic, and you're on stirke?

Yes.

Well, I'm back to releasing updates. My strike is over. I can't do it immediately though.

I loved the new issues.

SLOWPOKE IS THE SMARTEST BEING EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back