Top Chef/Foodnetwork

New Super Mario said:
I like the Food Network, Top Shot and Next Food Network Star.

Also, Hell's Kitchen but it's not on that.

Are you happy with the results of NFNS? :)
Also they are having another Top Chef: Just Desserts :| Meh, I didn't like that one as much as the regular Top Chef.

I remember the first... 3 seasons of Top Chef. I kind of stopped watching after that, not that the later seasons were bad, I just couldn't be bothered to watch 'em.

I like Food Network, but it's never a good idea to watch it when you're hungry :(

Gary Oak said:
New Super Mario said:
I like the Food Network, Top Shot and Next Food Network Star.

Also, Hell's Kitchen but it's not on that.

Are you happy with the results of NFNS? :)
Also they are having another Top Chef: Just Desserts :| Meh, I didn't like that one as much as the regular Top Chef.
Yeah The Sandwich King was the best cause his idea was better then that Aisian chick and Vic.

Also I like Cupcake Wars

My Food Network favorites are Cupcake Wars and Food Network Challenge, especially when the challenge involves massive cakes.

Is it evil that I sometimes hope that the cake falls when they have to move it to the judges' table? :-X

DaisyCrazy14 said:
My Food Network favorites are Cupcake Wars and Food Network Challenge, especially when the challenge involves massive cakes.

Is it evil that I sometimes hope that the cake falls when they have to move it to the judges' table? :-X
LOL, I hope that too at points. Just to make the show interesting!

@Master Crash---I hate watching it when I'm hungry too :P Cuz then I want everything they make!

@NSM---I'm so glad Jeff won, I liked Vic too, but I couldn't stand Whitney (the "Asian chick) and Susie...

I love food shows.
Ace of Cakes, Man Vs Food(which is on Travel channel), Food Network Challenge...

Gary Oak said:
DaisyCrazy14 said:

@Master Crash---I hate watching it when I'm hungry too :P Cuz then I want everything they make!

@NSM---I'm so glad Jeff won, I liked Vic too, but I couldn't stand Whitney (the "Asian chick) and Susie...
I was so glad that when what's her name, Mary Lou I think, got off. I hated her so much.

New Super Mario said:
Gary Oak said:
DaisyCrazy14 said:

I was so glad that when what's her name, Mary Lou I think, got off. I hated her so much.
Oh God, I hated her too. Her name is Mary Beth (close!). Did you see the reunion where they showed her refusing to hug Jeff after she got eliminated?

Gary Oak said:
New Super Mario said:
Gary Oak said:
DaisyCrazy14 said:

Oh God, I hated her too. Her name is Mary Beth (close!). Did you see the reunion where they showed her refusing to hug Jeff after she got eliminated?
No I didn't, but that's pretty pathetic. Also that Whitney girl reminded me of Selena Gomez.

Yeah there was a clip showing Mary Beth getting eliminated and Jeff went to hug her to comfort her and she just pushed him away. I really didn't like her after that (I didn't care for her from the beginning). And yes! Whitney does look like Selena Gomez! Hahaha!

New Super Mario said:
Did you see Top Chef: Just Desserts. Can't stand that guy who talks like a nerd.
No I don't think I'm going to watch that one. I watched parts of it last year, and I didn't get into it, as much as I wanted to!

Back