Journeys into Mariowiki's Past

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
I'm starting a story.

They may only be 10 major characters.

They will be 3 catagories of villains:

Big Boss, Henchman and underlings.

They can be 1 big boss, 3 henchman and unlimited underlings.

The story id about a few users sucked into a time machine. They find they're self in Mariowiki's ancestor MarioDictionary. (Lame name I know.)
I'll post it on Userpedia the moment I can. (I found out the password to my old account!)

Major Heroes:
PokemonMaster (Me)
Koopa Kid
Yoshigo99
OJ

Big Boss:
dr. javeliin

Henchmen:
Goomba's Shoe15
Underlings:

Its a story not comic.

Please describe your looks and abilities.

Me big boss.

Whew, had to get in before someone else took it. Now I can edit this to give a better description.

EDIT: Actually, I'd like a genre before I post my description. Should I use my medieval identity? Or my Mariowiki Lakitu one?

Well, I mean, are the protagonists humans or Yoshis, Marios, etc. I'll post the Lakitu one because I think that's what you're looking for.

Javelin_Lakitu.png

Dr. Javelin

Species: Lakitu (Koopa)
Alignment: Lawful Evil Type 2
Element: Wind
Weapons: Spinies, Javelins
Powers: Create infinite Spinies and/or javelins; immunity to mind-reading, mind-control, hypnosis, etc.
Personality Traits: Intelligent. Always calm and usually serious. Mean but not cruel. Has his own code of honor, even though he's evil, that prevents him from being a complete monster.
In battle: Uses his pet Spinies to attack. He will also throw javelins, and if he gets angry enough, his cloud will start shooting lightning.

He is not an extremely good fighter, but he is good enough to hold his own. He usually sends his minions to attack though.

Can I be a Major Hero?

Name: Jayther Blue

Species: Blue Jay, Penguin

Alignment: The Blue Troop

Element: Ice, Water, Sky

Weapons: Melee, Ice Slide

Powers: Can beat his wings to create massive wind damage, uses an ice sword and he can crash into enemies.

Personality: Jayther has always been the Supreme Knight of Wing Island, so he's prepared to fight. He is very intellagent and always has good battle plans. He hope to take down the enemies near and far!

Bump.
Small part 1.

"LETS HAVE A PARTY!" PM yelled. "Wait... Why?" Master Koopakid remarked.
"Look, I been here for almost one year. Its a mini celebration. Chill." PM said.
"Whats up?" YG99 said reserved.
"PM is planing a party." Master Koopakid said.

"AND EVERYONE IS INVITED!" PM roared.
YG99 looked skeptically at PM. Everyone was invited.
Part 2 soon.....

Psss......hey, your plot sounds familiar to the mariowiki time machine and votw 2...:P in all seriousness though, you should expand the parts and put it on up.

Back