Mario Kart Wii tourneys i make (mod please lock)

Should I make more tourneys

• Yes same game

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes different game

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Toad48

Dry Bowser
I want your in put on it. id still want to make tourney but i want your opinion

Re: Mario Kart Wii tourneys i make

More Tourney's would be fine, but they could be better if:
  • They're more universal (meaning that they can be taken place on times everyone (USA and Europe) can).
  • You don't start a Tourney right after the previous one, just wait a month instead.
  • More variety of games (not just Mario Kart Wii, some others are welcoming too, that goes for non-Mario games too).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
More Tourney's would be fine, but they could be better if:
  • They're more universal (meaning that they can be taken place on times everyone (USA and Europe) can).
  • You don't start a Tourney right after the previous one, just wait a month instead.
  • More variety of games (not just Mario Kart Wii, some others are welcoming too, that goes for non-Mario games too).
That I agree with. Its tough to keep up with everyone because they all live "down" in USA. I live in Canada.

By USA, I meant whole North-America, since the entire continent has 4 Time Zones over 3 countries.
Europe, at the other hand, has 3 Time Zones over a lot of countries, and there's no country to have 2 or more.
Between the 2 continents, there's at least 2 or 3 hours of Zones, containing only water, so we're in a very huge jet lag, actually.

Back