• Red [IMG]hhttp://www.serebii.net/manga/red.gif[/IMG]

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Ash

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Red_Profile.jpg

The sprite and profile came from Serebi.net.
Sorry for the lack of images for Ash.

Red..... You have too much hair.

Yesterday I tryed drawing all the Pokemon Manga Protangists.Red was terror along with Green.
Silver looked like a woman. Gold was masterpeice along with Blue and Yellow.
Ruby was funny. I wrote "What beutiful Pokemon!" Sapphire was a vampire. Emerald of course was tiny. Diamond looks fat. Platinum looks like herself. Mute.
Pearl looked more like he was saying YAYS.

Yellow is my #1 fave.
Then comes Gold.
Finally Blue comes in.

Green is terrorfying. Shes weird and creepy. She has a backstory to make up for it though.

Preety sad.

I'd say Red. We did technically play as him in the first generation so I knew him in Yellow. Additionally, he was a mighty challenge in GS and an interesting character in the manga. I recognize Ash more than Red; however, in terms of how much I like them, Red gets the higher priority. Ash has been portrayed to being much too childish in the anime (though I did like him when I was younger).

Red. He has better fashion sense, I think. Because, you know, that's the most important thing here.

His Pokemen are better and his personality isn't quite as annoying.

schmutz said:
Red. He has better fashion sense, I think. Because, you know, that's the most important thing here.

His Pokemen are better and his personality isn't quite as annoying.

"His personality isn't quite as annoying."

I voted for Ash because he at least has a personality, unlike Red whose personality consists of such quotable phrases like ".........." (let it be noted I never read the manga and am basing this on the video games and tv show. If I had ever read the manga my opinion may be different, but I'm just using what I know).

Although, I will agree with you that fashion sense is an important factor :P

I'm going by the manga, so yeah. I guess for the people who haven't read it, their image of Red is pretty different. :-\

1337 said:
Red..... You have too much hair.

Yesterday I tryed drawing all the Pokemon Manga Protangists.Red was terror along with Green.
Silver looked like a woman. Gold was masterpeice along with Blue and Yellow.
Ruby was funny. I wrote "What beutiful Pokemon!" Sapphire was a vampire. Emerald of course was tiny. Diamond looks fat. Platinum looks like herself. Mute.
Pearl looked more like he was saying YAYS.

Yellow is my #1 fave.
Then comes Gold.
Finally Blue comes in.

Green is terrorfying. Shes weird and creepy. She has a backstory to make up for it though.

Preety sad.
LOL! YAYS! Thats what a guy from the simpsons says.

Hypnotoad said:
unlike Red whose personality consists of such quotable phrases like ".........."
Red is supposed to represent the player-character in Pokemon Red/Blue, who didn't speak.
Note that in the game, your character NEVER speaks.

ME said:
Red by far. I don't like Ash one bit.
Well, maybe a little, but whatever.

Just so you know we're speaking about the manga Red.
Red actually bleeds. And Red talks. But if there is any male character to go with its Gold. His humor is awesome.
Ash sits there and does nothing.

1337 said:
Just so you know we're speaking about the manga Red.
Red actually bleeds. And Red talks. But if there is any male character to go with its Gold. His humor is awesome.
Ash sits there and does nothing.

haha

Gold's strange at times but look at my sig to see his awesome humor. (One with the Gold colored eyes.)

If he asked Ash that question it would.
'Well Im too crappy to win anyway, but I would ditch all my good pokemon, and like a compleate n00b go to a differant region and do the same again!'

Back