The Legend of Userpedia (tentative title)

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
I'm thinking about a new fan-fic idea, based off of The Legend of Zelda series. As of now, I'd like to own all things related to it, and for no-one to steal this idea. I will probably begin sign-ups in a few weeks and decide a plot. If I don't make it, and someone desires to have it, they can have it.

There's two major things wrong with this.

One, Userpedia doesn't need any more name-replace titles like User Soup or Friday Night Live.

Two, originality is a waning resource. Making half-assed Userpedia-ized versions of better things won't help UP at all. Maybe I'm being a hypocrite since I'm making Dissidia: Userpedia, but that has it's own original plot, and I highly doubt that this won't be anything but an OoT/TP/LttP copy for Userpedia.

Don't Fear said:
There's two major things wrong with this.

One, Userpedia doesn't need any more name-replace titles like User Soup or Friday Night Live.

Two, originality is a waning resource. Making half-assed Userpedia-ized versions of better things won't help UP at all. Maybe I'm being a hypocrite since I'm making Dissidia: Userpedia, but that has it's own original plot, and I highly doubt that this won't be anything but an OoT/TP/LttP copy for Userpedia.

Hey, it may be different from the original game. If it doesn't variate enough, though, you may be right.

Back