YoshiGo99's Artwork Request Thread

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
Since I have been getting a lot of requests from users to make artwork for 'em I have decided (Supremo78 actually decided) to make a thread for artwork requests. Just ask me here and I will reply as fast as I can. I can only do Mario series artwork, Logos and boxart. Let me just say I am mostly good a Mario art so I can't really do anything other than that.

EDIT: Also I forgot to add this but I only do 3D artwork and 2D artwork no drawings. If it is possible I can turn your drawing into 3D artwork, but I haven't tried so I might be bad at it.

EDIT: Now I can do Angry Birds recolors. I also liked MM64's thread name so I wanted mine to be like his. I hope that is OK with MM64.

Re: I will take Artwork Requests

I'd like to request a gift art of my Magikoopa fan character. Here's a reference if it helps:

http://i.imgur.com/OIaBV.png

Please. Oh and try not to make it the same style - that's just how his outfit looks and how his hair operates (alternate hair style is fine)

Thanks

Could you draw my Mario OC Disgea?

Refs:

B+W Full Proportions:
1fy92d.jpg

Color:

2m4t3ir.jpg

Done by fruit-san on DA, when I still had a DA account.

Oh yes, and Disgea's boots are white.

Thanks in advance!

mollymoon4 said:
Could you draw my Mario OC Disgea?

Refs:

B+W Full Proportions:
1fy92d.jpg

Color:

2m4t3ir.jpg

Done by fruit-san on DA, when I still had a DA account.

Oh yes, and Disgea's boots are white.

Thanks in advance!

I forgot to add this but I am only good at 3D art like this
380px-Blockhopper_art.png
Or I can do 2D artwork like my Pyro Guy avatar. I am sorry.

Mason said:
Yeah sounds great!

I finished it. I tried my best and it turned out OK. :( I tried making the ends of the sleeves red but I couldn't find out how to do that. I couldn't get your glasses to be squared but I did my best. If you don't like it that is fine.
3d_mason_by_yoshigo99-d46ls9c.png

Back