Tabuu and Alex25 Present: Dissidia: Userpedia (Please read!)

Molly Luna the Cosmos Warrior (Or should I say mage?)

Species: Human

Alignment: Good

Outfit/Description:"http://dreamself.me/d/eKUS"<--In this link. Plus add small bat wings and black rabbit ears. These traits don't affect her in any way.

Weapons: Staff(Rarely Used. Stronger, but makes Molly faint) and Spellbook (Used more often in spells)

Powers: Strong spells, from the spellbook. Can attack hand-to-hand combat, however cannot do so very well.

Personality: Appears inquisitive and hyper, however, is actually quite introverted. She is quite clever but is physically weak. She hates being bored.

In Battle: Usually uses her spellbook to cast spells, if her spellbook is missing/destroyed, then she will use her staff. However, due to Molly's physical weakness, she may faint whilst using it. If all else fails, she does hand-to-hand combat.

TuT I was too lazy to describe myself~ Oh well.

Pyro Guy the Cosmos Warrior

Species: Shy Guy/Pyro Guy

Alignment: Good

Outfit: Resembles an orange Shy Guy but has a robotic left arm due to an incident during a battle.

Weapons: Fire Sword (only used in an extreme battle due to the difficulty of using it). Otherwise, the robotic arm comes in handy for powerful attacks.

Powers: Pyrokinesis. Completely immune to fire except for the robotic arm.

Personality: Likes to joke around a lot but in the midst of battle is very serious.

In Battle: As mentioned, Pyro wields a fire sword but only uses it on extremely rare occasions. Otherwise he uses stealth and sneaks up on his opponents. He also preferrs close-range combat.

If it's okay can I die somewhere in the story?

Right now, sign-ups are CLOSED!

The first cycle will begin soon. Some of you will find that your OC depiction is different than you asked. Some changes were necessary.

Don't Fear said:
Molly, I cannot see that image on my phone. I'm going to need a description.

Sure, Pyro.

TuT Okay, then.

Molly has peach skin and has green eyes. She has thin, black spectacles. She carries a maroon book with gold trim and strange gold runes on it., and the book has sticky notes between the pages. She wears a jacket like this:

35hil4l.png

She wears a cape like this:

291z6gj.png

Her hair is this:

2vv4yrn.png

Her rarely used staff is this:

2rzp7dk.png

Her trousers are here:

v8ctq9.png

Her boots are these:

5zmafa.png

And if you want to have an idea at what kind of hat I am describing, it is this one:

2usaa7c.png

If you still can't see these, then all I can actually describe for you is that she has medium-length brown hair and that she has black rabbit ears and small demon/bat wings.

Otherwise, you'll have to make her outfit up. Sorry. TT_TT

Alright guys, I got bad news.

Alex recently got into some trouble, so he won't be able to help me write Dissidia: Userpedia for a bit. But don't worry, it's not being cancelled or anything. Tatanga, Supremo, you two asked for a little too much in your sign up, so you were changed pretty heavily. I apologize, but there's a certain limit on just what I can do for each of you.

But don't worry, I'm great at making good characters with deep personalities- it's my expertise.

Dissidia: Userpedia will read differently then anything I have ever written before. At the beginning of each chapter, there will be links to Character Pages and a plot summary up to that point, as well as links to a page for the different locations.

This is to save me the time of spending ten pages describing and introducing all of the characters, since there will be a lot, and it will also allow for a new reader to jump in at anytime they please.

I'm going to start work on the Character, Location, and Main pages for the story, and once I finish all of that I'll write the intro. :)

There is now a Userpedia page!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/Dissidia:_Userpedia

Also, you can expect the Introduction, Character Page, and "How To Read" coming soon!

Don't Fear said:

Alex recently got into some trouble, so he won't be able to help me write Dissidia: Userpedia for a bit. But don't worry, it's not being cancelled or anything. Tatanga, Supremo, you two asked for a little too much in your sign up, so you were changed pretty heavily. I apologize, but there's a certain limit on just what I can do for each of you.

But don't worry, I'm great at making good characters with deep personalities- it's my expertise.

Dissidia: Userpedia will read differently then anything I have ever written before. At the beginning of each chapter, there will be links to Character Pages and a plot summary up to that point, as well as links to a page for the different locations.

This is to save me the time of spending ten pages describing and introducing all of the characters, since there will be a lot, and it will also allow for a new reader to jump in at anytime they please.

I'm going to start work on the Character, Location, and Main pages for the story, and once I finish all of that I'll write the intro. :)
Fine by me.

Don't Fear said:

A plot summary for every chapter?

Why don't you just make them read the story to understand it?
Don't Fear said:
There is now a Userpedia page!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/Dissidia:_Userpedia

Also, you can expect the Introduction, Character Page, and "How To Read" coming soon!
Good. I think I can finish Resolutions by the time you get this up.

Because many people don't like to read to catch up, I've found. I've had people jump into Resolutions halfway through, and they're like "Waaah this makes no sense" because they haven't read it. This, however, will make the story friendly to people just jumping in, which will certainly help it's popularity.

Don't Fear said:
Because many people don't like to read to catch up, I've found. I've had people jump into Resolutions halfway through, and they're like "Waaah this makes no sense" because they haven't read it. This, however, will make the story friendly to people just jumping in, which will certainly help it's popularity.

Smart! It's a shame you don't have that in Resolutions yet...

Don't Fear said:
That's their fault for being too lazy to read the first parts of a book.

I've never understood the people who read books end to beginning.

Jack Noir said:
Don't Fear said:

Yeah, but it's hard to read these stories all in one sitting. Maybe if I had it in actual book form, it'd be easier, but online I prefer to read things one a couple chapters at a time.

Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
Don't Fear said:

Yeah, but it's hard to read these stories all in one sitting. Maybe if I had it in actual book form, it'd be easier, but online I prefer to read things one a couple chapters at a time.
Print it out.

Don't Fear said:

Not to be rude, but I was just wondering...

Is this still happening?

I'm not sure. Tabuu told me yesterday that he couldn't partner with Alex, and I think he said that he wasn't doing this story so he can focus on a new one. Something like that...

Ah okay.

Sorry if I'm pressing you or something, I know these things can take time. My chapter in my story stands as proof.

Back