Concepts and themes you would like to see explored in video games

Yes.

I have tons of ideas for games. One of them has you controlling Bowser's army... it's actually a bit more like Kirby Mass Attack, with each creature having a different ability.

Another Bowser's Army idea is a strategy game like in Star Fox Command, except much larger and with more features.

nabber said:
I have tons of ideas for games. One of them has you controlling Bowser's army... it's actually a bit more like Kirby Mass Attack, with each creature having a different ability.

Another Bowser's Army idea is a strategy game like in Star Fox Command, except much larger and with more features.
Since when is Star Fox Command a strategy game?

It wasn't a major strategy, there was a tiny strategy element in it, if I remember. I never owned it. Didn't you control the ships, where they moved to, etc.? And once you got to a planet or battlefield, you got to fight?

It was a space sim with a bit of strategy, but it was so simple that unless you're a two-year-old, it should have been easy.

Kind of like how Brawl allows you to choose what kind of controller you want to use, (Wiimote, Wiimote and Nunchuck, Classic Controller, and Gamecube controller), Nintendo should make all their future Wii games compatible with the Gamecube contoller.

Back