ATTN:Anyone who lives in Britan

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
I feel really bad for you. I went to my home page and I see a link to an article that says "Riots in London".

I've heard from a Forum Member of DSHack.org, it's at the North-East, these riots (and very close to his house).

Remilia Scarlet said:
How far have the yobbos gone now?
It's quite literally them. They've gone way too far.

The riots are actually all over the UK, even spreading to small towns such as mine (a car wash was burnt down, and windows were smashed). They are all yobs, chavs and hooligans. It's basically a crime spree. It's quieting down, though, and the offenders are coming to justice.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Remilia Scarlet said:
How far have the yobbos gone now?
It's quite literally them. They've gone way too far.

The riots are actually all over the UK, even spreading to small towns such as mine (a car wash was burnt down, and windows were smashed). They are all yobs, chavs and hooligans. It's basically a crime spree. It's quieting down, though, and the offenders are coming to justice.
That's good that the riots are settling. The ones in Egypt were also quite terrible.

My mom went to England last week, and when she came back, she told me about how all the shops had to close early, thanks to the riots.

I feel so sorry for those who had to face those stupid riots. ;___________;

I actually was in England during the week of the riots (for a vacation). My family and I were not affected; however, a large majority of the stores and gas stations were closed very early. Additionally, it was advised not to go out after three in the afternoon as the riots began very much near and after this time.

Riots are basically over. There's a lot of smoke rising in the distance, so there may be something on fire nearby, but that's probably not related to the riots.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Riots are basically over. There's a lot of smoke rising in the distance, so there may be something on fire nearby, but that's probably not related to the riots.
You can see them?

MrConcreteDonkey said:
That's awesome! (About the riots being over, i mean)

I missed most the riots as I was on holiday, nothing happened in my town however Bristol is nearby where riots DID happen, we saw it on the news on the ferry home, as soon as my Dad saw he bought a newspaper to look in more detail.

yoshidude99 said:
NSY is on holiday in London and he comes back on Wendesday but I wonder if he saw any of it.
I was not in London, I was in tenerife.

Back