Epic Movie

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Epic Movie.

Despite its name, its one of the most un-epic movie's i've ever seen.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
how did I know you were going to do this as a topic moogle?
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
how did I know you were going to do this as a topic moogle?
Because you brought it up in the othr topic.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite

maledict

Hammer Bro.
I didn't see it, but on another forum, everybody say that is bad and don't compare with scary movie
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Uniju:

It's an innparopriate movie that crosses over characters from about 50 movies.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
And I bought it thinking it was good >_<
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
It sounds good

lol Pirates of the carribean rap

We got the pirates! Of the carribean.

Davey Jones DJ <0_0>
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
No romance
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
No romance
3dejong said:
Uniju:

It's an innparopriate movie that crosses over characters from about 50 movies.
I should have known, don't listen to 3dejong.

<.<
but I think(i haven't seen it but....) there might be some sex scenes in there.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
No romance
3dejong said:
Uniju:

It's an innparopriate movie that crosses over characters from about 50 movies.
I should have known, don't listen to 3dejong.

<.<
but I think(i haven't seen it but....) there might be some sex scenes in there.
There are no sex scenes. However, in the unrated version there is.

The movie almost goes to a sex scene, where it shows that blue girl (I dont remember her name) was in bed with peter. It didnt show any nudity, however, so I wouldent say that that is actualy a sec scene. It doesnt actualy show and sex, just them discussing how she can change her body parts (You probably get it from there...)
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I heard this movie was retarded. >_>
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite

Dodoman

King Bowser
Well, gee Moogle, judging by the stuff you put in the Fan Creations forum, I figured it'd appeal to you. :P
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Dodoman said:
Well, gee Moogle, judging by the stuff you put in the Fan Creations forum, I figured it'd appeal to you. :P
I dont get what you mean...
 
Top