2011 Economy Crisis

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
The Economy Crisis began about 2 weeks ago, and today it boomed with a 512 point loss of the Stock Market. For the last 2 weeks, each day the Stock Market has dropped 100-200 points. Many of you probably don't know what your position is in the crisis, but if you do, display it here.

As of my position, I'm still doing good because my Dad went out of the Stock Market when the crisis was starting go get bad.

The "Economy Crisis" began years ago. Why do you think Obama got elected? Because everyone blamed the Republicans and, mostly, Bush. Now everyone is voting Republican because the Democrats are only making it worse by increasing government spending.

The stock market moves up and down dramatically these days. Get used to it and don't overreact.

I'm not overreacting, really I'm not that worried about it. And yes, there has been a lot of crisis'. I think everyone would know that. There was a worse one in 2008, which was when Obama was elected.

I just figured you were overreacting because you called it a crisis, which usually means it is really bad. Recessions are the usual ones.

Well then, the media is overreacting. They never seem to rejoice when the stock market goes up 50 points in one hour, though. Pessimists.

True, people who watch the news always end up with dark outlooks on life. Everything you see on TV should be taken with a grain of salt.

Ganondorf said:
I'm not overreacting, really I'm not that worried about it. And yes, there has been a lot of crisis'. I think everyone would know that. There was a worse one in 2008, which was when Obama was elected.
Prices were at its lowest in months during the elections.

Dr. Javelin said:
True, people who watch the news always end up with dark outlooks on life. Everything you see on TV should be taken with a grain of salt.
The news just make people miserable. Honestly.

Again?
I really need to start watching news on TV again.

But at the other hand, while Googling on this, I didn't find anything about it in Europe, except for Greece.
What I did notice, while being on vacation in Poland, everything is even more expensive than in The Netherlands.
This is strange, as Poland used to have a reputation to be much cheeper than West-Europe.
For example, while 1 kilo of sugar used to cost 0,69 PLN, it now costs 1,23 PLN (currently, EUR 1,00 = PLN 4,03 = USD 1,43).

Back