The Spongebob Squarepants Thread

That Sinking Feeling? I saw that once...

YoshiGo99 said:
I haven't seen it in a long time so I wouldn't know. I like RockBottom it is funny when Patrick can't tell which one is The Men's room.

Me too in this episode, I don't know which is Men or Women

gardenGnostic said:
I love the episode where they confuse Mr. Krabs for a robot :D

Saw that a few days ago.

Spongebob: Okay, question number two: how much does a Krabby Patty cost?
Mr. Krabs: $2.99.
SpongeBob: On Wednesday...
Imitation Krabs: 99 cents.

I was surprised that Mr. Krabs would ever lower his price a whole 2 dollars.

Do you guys have any Spongebob DVDS/videos? I have Tales of the Deep,Seaside Capers and Spongebob goes phresistoric Dvds and the Movie and the oops I ripped my Pants video.

YoshiGo99 said:
I have the Fear of a Krabby Patty and another one with Squidward, Spongebob, and Patrick
I think it's Seaside Capers. Does it have Spongebob Patrick and Squidward sitting around a fire on the front of it?

yoshidude99 said:
Do you guys have any Spongebob DVDS/videos? I have Tales of the Deep,Seaside Capers and Spongebob goes phresistoric Dvds and the Movie and the oops I ripped my Pants video.
I used to have the Spongebob Movie on DVD, but I lost it. I still have a DVD with 10 episodes on it. It came with the Spongebob movie. The DVD I have has a picture of Spongebob ripping his pants (like in the episode where Spongebob keeps ripping his pants on the beach).

'99-'03 Spongebob: Funny, Smart, but always got himself into silly, yet hilarious situations.
'04-Present Spongebob: Not Funny, Dumb, and always gets himself into silly, yet idiotic situations.

'99-'03 Patrick: Funny, blundering idiot (in a sense, he was smart), and always got himself into moments where slight idiocy shined.
'04-Present Patrick: Stupid, A complete idiot (I mean REALLY STUPID), and always got himself into moments where complete idiocy shined.

'99-'03 Squidward: Semi-liked Spongebob, smart, but sometimes got into random situations where he'd hurt himself, and was almost always funny.
'04-Present Squidward: Hates Spongebob & Patrick, semi-smart, and always gets into random situations where he always hurts himself, and is just too arrogant to be funny.

'99-'03 Sandy: Was funny, good chemistry with Spongebob, and always stuck up for him when he needed it. Also Smart.
'04-Present Sandy: Not as funny, still good chemistry with Spongebob, but slightly annoyed with him at least once every episode she's in. Still Smart, maybe smarter.

That's MY comparsion between the character personality from '99-'03, vs '04-Present.

GutsehMan said:
'99-'03 Spongebob: Funny, Smart, but always got himself into silly, yet hilarious situations.
'04-Present Spongebob: Not Funny, Dumb, and always gets himself into silly, yet idiotic situations.

'99-'03 Patrick: Funny, blundering idiot (in a sense, he was smart), and always got himself into moments where slight idiocy shined.
'04-Present Patrick: Stupid, A complete idiot (I mean REALLY STUPID), and always got himself into moments where complete idiocy shined.

'99-'03 Squidward: Semi-liked Spongebob, smart, but sometimes got into random situations where he'd hurt himself, and was almost always funny.
'04-Present Squidward: Hates Spongebob & Patrick, semi-smart, and always gets into random situations where he always hurts himself, and is just too arrogant to be funny.

'99-'03 Sandy: Was funny, good chemistry with Spongebob, and always stuck up for him when he needed it. Also Smart.
'04-Present Sandy: Not as funny, still good chemistry with Spongebob, but slightly annoyed with him at least once every episode she's in. Still Smart, maybe smarter.

That's MY comparsion between the character personality from '99-'03, vs '04-Present.
Squidward hurts himself a lot.

Back