The Official Cartoon Network Thread

So, Johnny Bravo anyone?

Yep. I think Dexter was the best in those days, though.

Then again, I really need to watch all those old shows again...

Once in a while, I'll also watch the new Garfield cartoon. It's not too bad. My only real complaint is that Nermal is far more annoying, on the bright side, Garfield now has an actual legit reason to torture Nermal.

Couldn't stand Camp Lazlo (but I love Rocko's Modern Life)
Couldn't stand the new 3D Garfield (but I loved the old one)

I sat through a few episodes of the new Garfield too. I admit it was sometimes interesting but my overall opinion of the show was bad.

Also, I take back anything positive I said about the new Looney Tunes Show.

I liked Flapjack. :(. It was pretty funny. (like the part with "Overall enthusiasm, Overall enthusiasm, Overall enthusiasm, yeehaw!"

Bumping this, because of "Concerning Cartoon Network" and that one thread, to actually talk about it here. Sorry for the bump, but eh.

I can't believe how crapped up CN has gotten over these years. Part of my reason I stopped watching television regularly a few years ago was because all the shows/cartoons I used to watch stopped airing and all that was there was this extremely random crap. Honestly. Some of those are funny, but most just make no sense.

There is only two shows I watch on Cartoon Network: Pokemon and Adventure Time, the latter I thought was beyond stupid until I watched it, and then, well, it's freaking awesome.

But on CN's child channel Boomerang, I watch that much more, just because I like the older cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory and the original series of Pokemon that comes on at 5:30 every night my time. I'm watching a recording of it right now. I can't believe Pikachu won against a Dragonite. Pikachu NEVER wins. Charizard was in that episode though :)

I only watch Pokemon nowadays. Regular Show is really the only decent thing around anymore.

I just wish that the new Pokemon series was more like before. Then it would be so much better.

Pokemon, M.A.D., and the new Looney Tunes are the only shows I actually watch nowadays, since the rest of the stuff doesn't exactly make sense (especially Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball, now those are some wacky cartoons).

GalacticPetey said:
I wish I was born sooner, back when they showed Dragon ball Z.

There's always Dragon Ball Z Kai, but you don't exactly get to see the stuff that the original had, even if the original is crowded with fillers.

Anyway, the CN has pretty much went downhill over the years. Nowadays, I hardly watch anything on that channel, since a lot of the current shows are at abysmal levels.

MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
I wish I was born sooner, back when they showed Dragon ball Z.

There's always Dragon Ball Z Kai, but you don't exactly get to see the stuff that the original had, even if the original is crowded with fillers.

Anyway, the CN has pretty much went downhill over the years. Nowadays, I hardly watch anything on that channel, since a lot of the current shows are at abysmal levels.
I agree. Also about Kai, Micktoons edits out to much blood and violence (not as much as 4kids)

bump.

has there been anything interesting on it lately other than the boring ben 10 stuff?

I only know that the only good things are MAD, regular show, adventure time, pokemon and pokemon movies.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
Cartoon Network, aka that channel I used to use to watch Transformers.

Ahh, Armada.

Pretty much this, but replace Armada with Energon, Cybertron, and Animated.

Never watched Armada... and I still really haven't...

Back