Video Game History Museum Needs Your Help

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
64846.png

Okay, so John Hardie, Sean Kelly, and Joe Santulli are the guys who established the Classic Gaming Expo, and they're planning on making a museum dedicated to the history of video games as a medium. They're seeking $30,000 in startup cash to help finance additional fundraising ventures (as well as to help the show travel to various trade shows). As for why they're asking for that amount, Sean Kelly had this to say:

"The museum we envision promises to be all-inclusive, comprehensive and interactive. Unlike some of the other efforts in recent years which have a limited focus, our intention is to cover it all: every game made for every system, every piece of promotional material made for each game, every revision of every console with specific notes as to the differences, the design progression, and so on."

You can donate here, or read up more about this project here.

Oh man that idea sounds so awesome. I love history and visiting museums of most kinds even of most of the ones I've been to are In-State. I really can't help Donate but if a museum like this ever comes up into fruition it'd make a great place to visit wherever it's placed.

Back