• Youngest

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Only Child

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Nega-Man said:
I love being an only child. Its fun.

Does it get boring??

And you know, I think it's so interesting to see everyone's responses.

How do you guys feel about being: Oldest; middle; youngest; or the only child?

Oh, you're an only child too? I love being an only child.

Nega-Man said:
Oh, you're an only child too? I love being an only child.

Being the oldest has its pros and cons:
I'm the guinea pig when it comes to certain things.
I SHOULD be more respected by my brother and sister.
They act like I'm younger than them b/c they are both at the age where they both think they are very cool....LoL

But Nega Man---doesn't being the only child get boring for you?? Yeah it may be fun to not share anything with anyone, but does it get lonely ever??

Nega-Man said:
Nope, never gets lonely! I find it super fun to be an only child.

Yeah it does sound fun at times, but then I'd miss my brother and sister; even though they can be annoying at times.

Olimar said:
Technically I'm middle, but my sister was born a minute before me, and my brother 30 or 40 seconds, and then there was me, and then later, my little brother was born.

But, really, we're all the same, so we're pretty much all the oldest children

no our sister was born 1 min 16 seconds after you and 16 seconds after me so that makes me a minuete older not 30- 40 seconds

I'm the youngest, I have a 19-year old brother.

I don't get why only children say it's horrible. When my brother went off to college last year I had a ball. Can't wait till the end of the month when he leaves again >:D No more sharing a bathroom or any of that other sibling crap.

I love being the oldest though...Idk I like having that feeling of responsibility (considering my brother and sister are 16 and 19 respectively) I think being an only child would be lonely.

Oldest. Smarter than Yoshiwaker at science, worse at math. Still pretty good though. He's still annoying in real life and it is kind of nice when I get a break for a week or so, but it gets slightly boring after a while.

Dr. Javelin said:
Oldest. Smarter than Yoshiwaker at science, worse at math. Still pretty good though. He's still annoying in real life and it is kind of nice when I get a break for a week or so, but it gets slightly boring after a while.

Is he really your brother?! 0.o

Back