island

crystalking

King Bowser
Uniju said:
crystalking said:
Uniju said:
crystalking said:
Uniju said:
I'll sit there and die. :3
you keep sitting down but you don't die what do you do?
I drown myself. :3
the water is 2 inches deep. what do you do?
I'm on an island, but the ocean is 2 inches deep? -_-'
yes but there is a barrier surrounding the island up to the 2 in point what do you do?
 

crystalking

King Bowser
Uniju said:
crystalking said:
Uniju said:
crystalking said:
Uniju said:
crystalking said:
Uniju said:
I'll sit there and die. :3
you keep sitting down but you don't die what do you do?
I drown myself. :3
the water is 2 inches deep. what do you do?
I'm on an island, but the ocean is 2 inches deep? -_-'
yes but there is a barrier surrounding the island up to the 2 in point what do you do?
...WTF
nothing happens what do you do?
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
I lick the sand yummy sand i luv sand
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
Hmmmm...

How about we put sone random rock band on this island... They suddenly wake up on the island... And suddenly start rockin' out.

Would make a great music video.
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Hmmmm...

How about we put sone random rock band on this island... They suddenly wake up on the island... And suddenly start rockin' out.

Would make a great music video.
QFT

And put some giant pink brick blocks, wood pillars, and a alien space ship too.
And dancing aliens... And a giant sculpture of a Moogle.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I'd go back in time.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I would find a monkey and throw it into the ocean.

P.S. Crytalking, you stole this idea from me! :evil:
 

crystalking

King Bowser
ShyGuy27 said:
I would find a monkey and throw it into the ocean.

P.S. Crytalking, you stole this idea from me! :evil:
you are the only thing on the island what do you do?
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I'd arrange rocks to say HELP.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I make a coconut boat and get of the island
 

crystalking

King Bowser
A It would take you a long time to make a boat out of coconuts

B. the barrier won't let you out
What do you do?
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Kill myself.

RESTART
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
whats the point of this topic if its impossible to escape the island?
 
Top