• Total voters
Re: The Real Life Wiki

I'm in the intermission.

8)

Re: The Real Life Wiki

Supremo said:
Well, I decided to do this:

INTERMISSION I PREVIEW

Read this if you would like to know more about Intermission I.
Okay.

Having an intermission to interrupt your story is kinda annoying enough, but a preview of the intermission? That's just too much.

And that's just the preview for the first intermission?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: The Real Life Wiki - 10,000 VIEWS!

I think you're doing a little to much. You're only on the what 10th chapter? and you're making it all BIG like it's the most popular thing in the world. So my advice, don't get caught up in that. You don't need a preview for every little thing you do. Sorry if I'm coming out like a jerk, but just giving you advice

New Super Mario said:
I think you're doing a little to much. You're only on the what 10th chapter? and you're making it all BIG like it's the most popular thing in the world.
idk this topic does have like 50 pages most of which is either spam or I LUV TIS STOREH from people who rate a story by how long it is

New Super Mario said:
I think you're doing a little to much. You're only on the what 10th chapter? and you're making it all BIG like it's the most popular thing in the world. So my advice, don't get caught up in that. You don't need a preview for every little thing you do. Sorry if I'm coming out like a jerk, but just giving you advice
Actually, this is the only preview done

And in hindsight, I probably shouldn't of made it, but I wanted to. Looking back I could probably post that on the forums.

And no, you don't sound like a jerk. I take any advice you guys give me.

Yoshiwalker said:
New Super Mario said:
I think you're doing a little to much. You're only on the what 10th chapter? and you're making it all BIG like it's the most popular thing in the world.
idk this topic does have like 50 pages most of which is either spam or I LUV TIS STOREH from people who rate a story by how long it is
most of it spam :posh:

Supremo said:
New Super Mario said:
Actually, this is the only preview done

And in hindsight, I probably shouldn't of made it, but I wanted to. Looking back I could probably post that on the forums.

And no, you don't sound like a jerk. I take any advice you guys give me.
Really? Go jump off a bridge while juggling 20 knives handcuffed tied to a 10 ton weight.

5-day bump.

But this is important.

Intermission I will be released on October 30.

Sorry guys, I wanted to do it on the 31st, but that will be a Monday, and I'll have Homework, and I'll be out Trick R Treating one last time.

Supremo said:
5-day bump.

But this is important.

Intermission I will be released on October 30.

Sorry guys, I wanted to do it on the 31st, but that will be a Monday, and I'll have Homework, and I'll be out Trick R Treating one last time.

Thats great to know

Re: The Real Life Wiki - 11,000 VIEWS!

20% boring list that nobody wants to read through
20% blah blah Dr Javelin hates MLP SOOOOOO MUCH!!1!!213!!1
80% stupid

Re: The Real Life Wiki - 11,000 VIEWS!

Yoshiwalker said:
20% boring list that nobody wants to read through
20% blah blah Dr Javelin hates MLP SOOOOOO MUCH!!1!!213!!1
80% stupid
That's what I was trying to get at ;)

Back