Favorite Board Games

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Which board games do you guys like to play?

My favorites are chess, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit and a game you probably haven't heard of called Pictureka that involves looking at a bunch of pictures on a board and trying to find a certain thing among hundreds of objects. Sometimes you have to look for anything that fits a description, sometimes you look for a specific picture and sometimes you bet how many you can find and whoever says they can find the most has to find however many they wagered within a certain time limit.

I'm terrible at board games (unless Mario Party counts). I've never won a single Chess match. Nintendo should make a real-life Mario Party (and no, the Nintendo version of Monopoly doesn't count IMO.).

I'm OK at chess and Monopoly. When I play Trivial Pursuit, I just take geography questions unless I'm going for a wedge.

I wanna get Risk, my family doesn't own it.

RIN3I.jpg

Or any version of Monopoly where the board is divided in half and not fourths (I hate that) and where the rules are exactly the same as regular Monopoly (other than names obviously.)

Besides Monopoly I'm not too big on board games.

NintendoQueen814 said:
I love board games in general! Let's see, my FAVORITE one would be: Apples to Apples I think :)
I love that game too

Aqua Soul said:
I've seen a Mario-themed Chess set before. I kind of wanted to buy it.
I've seen it. I love chess. But it's expensive online, so I didn't buy it

King DDD said:
Sorry board game, I NEVER lose this game since I was 6 years old

For a second, I thought you were apologizing to board games.

Let's see.... Monopoly, Sorry, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, and a bunch of others I can't name atm.

Scrabble's fun, too.

Update 1:Oh, I gotta thank NintendoQueen for replying before I did, I also like Apples to Apples :D

Update 2: Okay, I've clicked post three times and I keep getting the new reply notice, c'mon guys, let me post.

I also like Apples to Apples. It's definitely the best game to play with friends because we always pick the most ridiculous ones, like "Getting a Hug" for Scary.

Sorry's also pretty good.

Brick Tamland said:
I also like Apples to Apples. It's definitely the best game to play with friends because we always pick the most ridiculous ones, like "Getting a Hug" for Scary.

LmAO, love the getting a hug for scary!! Yeah my best friend had a REALLY funny one, but I don't think I should put it on here, b/c I don't want to offend anyone! We always do funny ones too!!

Brick Tamland said:

My bros and I do that too. I won one for placing "Driving off a cliff" as "awesome". :D

Ser Espiel said:
Brick Tamland said:

My bros and I do that too. I won one for placing "Driving off a cliff" as "awesome". :D

Lmao! Yeah I think it's more fun to see how ridiculous you can get with the game!

There's an actual site called Nutsybolts which is basically Apples to Apples online.

I like Monopoly, Sorry, Chess, Blokus(you probably haven't heard of this), and some others that I might think of later.

I recall enjoying Monopoly a lot, but I never got to finish a game...

I guess checkers is good.

Back