Funniest moments in real life.

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
The funniest video games thread was pretty humorous, so why wouldn't this one be? Post the moments in real life where you have almost died laughing. I'll post mine later if this thread gets any attention.

Does it have to be about our own life, or can it also be about someone else's that we saw?

If that's allowed then, in math class, two of my classmates prefer to sit on these giant bouncy balls instead of regular chairs like everyone else, one day, they both started just bouncing and one of them kicked the bouncy ball out from underneath the other, causing him to fall. The whole class laughed, except I didn't see it as they were behind me.

Aqua Soul said:
Does it have to be about our own life, or can it also be about someone else's that we saw?
That counts. I'm finding it hard to explain mine as I have a weird sense of humor. And I am rather emotionless sometimes so I can't describe how I feel very well.

Okay, that's cool (the fact that I can use any funny moment I've seen before).

Anyway, one time in Geology, my teacher said "I've been thinking", and I muttered "Oh my God, he's actually thinking?!" The only person who heard me was my friend and he sort of chuckled.

I was on the beach once. There was a guy doing sky. Suddenly a fish jumps out of the water hitting him in his... Ehem... Hidden parts... and knocking him down to the water! It was so awesome and funny, i almost cried. And so everyone else on the beach.

Okay. I was in English class once. One of my classmates friends this girl I know in the class has a habit of poking/punching/throwing books at me whenever I do something that irritates her- which is all the time fairly often. So one day the teacher was talking and I wasn't really listening until she said: ...so if I hit [insert my real life name here]...

I looked across the room at the girl and it was all we could do not to die laughing.

Not sure if I should put this in the "Funny Video Game Moments" thread, but when I was playing NSMBW with my rival, we finished World 1-3, the first level where Yoshi can be ridden. We touched the flagpole with our Yoshies and when he saw our Yoshies waving goodbye, he was like "WHAT?! I can't take my Yoshi with me?!"

Back