Long time no not not see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Rudniki. You been banned lots of times. Can a mod ban this sockpuppet.

I'm not a sockpuppet, this time I'm a :mario: Marionette :mario: so lemme stay jus dis 1nce :'(

Rude Wario said:
I'm not a sockpuppet, this time I'm a :mario: Marionette :mario: so lemme stay jus dis 1nce :'(
I have seen your others it's not funny you are him.

Look old friend, since 2008, what'd I done wrong? I aint done nothing wrong since 2008! It's almost 2012! Is there ANY number of years before I can just be forgiven and let back on?! What did I even do to deserve getting thrown off? Does anyone remember? NO! They don't. So why can't I after all these years just start over again? Besides I have been contributing so much to the wiki with my wiki sockpuppet that I feel I'm owed!

We last saw you in september 2010 with rudy the Rudy The Clown.

Lindsay is my loooongtime friend but she knows me by a wiki sockpuppet whose really me. I will not say who it is of course but since 2008 I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours contributing information to the wiki from thousands and thousands of hours of Mario gaming over the couse of my life so Lindsay take my word for it give me a break let me stay until I do something wrong!!!

You already have lied to me. Can you stop it.

Lol lie? If I stopped editing the wiki there would be no where near as much info as there is now. I have total recall for things I love, like Mario and have played the games soooo many times I know every minute detail. Editing Mario Wiki and writing Funtrivia Mario quizzes are my only two hobbies! If I wanted to, I could just wait a few months and just join the forum and not act obvious and no one would ever know. But I want to be welcome at Mario Wiki as myself! I want my Wiki sockpuppet to be truthful about who he is and not be in fear of getting caught and all my hard work for nothing! thats all I want :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Rude Wario said:
Lol lie? If I stopped editing the wiki there would be no where near as much info as there is now. I have total recall for things I love, like Mario and have played the games soooo many times I know every minute detail. Editing Mario Wiki and writing Funtrivia Mario quizzes are my only two hobbies! If I wanted to, I could just wait a few months and just join the forum and not act obvious and no one would ever know. But I want to be welcome at Mario Wiki as myself! I want my Wiki sockpuppet to be truthful about who he is and not be in fear of getting caught and all my hard work for nothing! thats all I want :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Stop it, we know who you are and we know your lying.

Prove Im lying. I was obsessed about trival Mario things like Mario being Italian and the Mushroom Kingdom being in another dimension on Earth and how to pronounce Mario YEARS ago!!! Im not anymore! So what makes you think Im lying about not being that punk kid I was years ago anymore?!!

What is he lying about, exactly? I don't recall him saying that he wasn't Rudnicki.

King Bill said:
You are him.
I ALREADY ADMITTED THAT! Aren't we on the same picture?!! The fact that I haven't been banned proves nobody remember who Rudnicki was and that I can start anew!

In case you really are Rudnicki, it's nice to meet you.
I've heard many things about you, but I never saw you posting myself.

You, King Bill, don't feed the trolls.

Also, Rudnicki, long time no see. It's a shame I have to ban you on sight, you could have been fun to have around a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back