The weekend

Dodoman

King Bowser
No, Sunday is the beginning of the week, Smidds.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Well, this thread went nowhere.
*PM's Xzelion*
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
-_-;

Do mods bother to lock anything anymore?
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
Sunday is only considered the beginning and end of the week because of Christians... So we should change the first and last day of the week to the all important Tuesday... Video games ALWAYS come out on Tuesday... Thus, Tuesday > Sunday. So Tuesday should be the beginning and end of the week!
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
crystalking said:
who the <bleep> cares
Who the <bleep> invented TURTLE FLAKES?
Someone of spammy power.
So it was... 3Dejong? :shock:
No.
It was Smiddle?
No.

BOWYOURHEADSLOWALLHAILSHADOW

Shadow the Hedgehog.
However, he went mad from the popularity, and became emo and went into hiding because he hated the attention.
But Turtle Flakes are AMERICA'S LEAST FAVORITE BREAKFST CEREAL
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
crystalking said:
who the <bleep> cares
Who the <bleep> invented TURTLE FLAKES?
Someone of spammy power.
So it was... 3Dejong? :shock:
No.
It was Smiddle?
No.

BOWYOURHEADSLOWALLHAILSHADOW

Shadow the Hedgehog.
However, he went mad from the popularity, and became emo and went into hiding because he hated the attention.
But Turtle Flakes are AMERICA'S LEAST FAVORITE BREAKFST CEREAL
YOU *BLEEP* QUOTE EDITOR, HE INVENTED TURTLE FLAKES!
Turtle whats? :eek:
 

crystalking

King Bowser
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
crystalking said:
who the <bleep> cares
Who the <bleep> invented TURTLE FLAKES?
Someone of spammy power.
So it was... 3Dejong? :shock:
No.
It was Smiddle?
No.

BOWYOURHEADSLOWALLHAILSHADOW

Shadow the Hedgehog.
However, he went mad from the popularity, and became emo and went into hiding because he hated the attention.
But Turtle Flakes are AMERICA'S LEAST FAVORITE BREAKFST CEREAL
YOU *BLEEP* QUOTE EDITOR, HE INVENTED TURTLE FLAKES!
Turtle whats? :eek:
wow this all started w/ me. . .
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Someone change the title. >_>
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
crystalking said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
Uniju said:
Snack said:
crystalking said:
who the <bleep> cares
Who the <bleep> invented TURTLE FLAKES?
Someone of spammy power.
So it was... 3Dejong? :shock:
No.
It was Smiddle?
No.

BOWYOURHEADSLOWALLHAILSHADOW

Shadow the Hedgehog.
However, he went mad from the popularity, and became emo and went into hiding because he hated the attention.
But Turtle Flakes are AMERICA'S LEAST FAVORITE BREAKFST CEREAL
YOU *BLEEP* QUOTE EDITOR, HE INVENTED TURTLE FLAKES!
Turtle whats? :eek:
wow this all started w/ me. . .
No... It all started with... SNACKSERV THE THIRTEEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVENTH!
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Spammy power? Me?

Thine block of quotes that thou hath quotated wolle resultan in an ban.

Back to topic, sollan we?
 
Top