The Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I was going to name this topic "ATTN: Duelists" but thought it might be a bit vauge.

Anyway, I noticed that Yu-Gi-Oh! rarely gets mentioned, so I created this thread where we discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! Do you watch the anime? Which version (original, GX, or 5D's)? Read the manga? Play the card game in real life? What kind of cards you use? Played the video games?

Discuss.

It's hard to like Yu-gi-oh after you play Pokemon. I do still remember the days of Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon. They were good cards back then.

Dr. Javelin said:
It's hard to like Yu-gi-oh after you play Pokemon. I do still remember the days of Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon. They were good cards back then.
I never liked Pokemon, I've always like Yu-Gi-Oh.

Blue Eyes is awesome.

Dr. Javelin said:

Funny little story between me and your brother. In the "Control the throne" game, your bro got sick of people using Pokemon, so I used my Red Eyes to "Inferno Fire Blast" him to get the throne and he's like "I don't know what that is :smug:

Anyway, my favorite anime would probably be GX.

I have plenty of cards in real life, except I'm still not close enough to my dream deck (filled with warriors and dragons with a few direct attack/recovery cards mixed in).

Back