Pretty Cure

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Discuss this anime and its awesomeness here.

Uniju said:
...Never heard of it.
Sounds lame.
>.>

Actually Uniju... You have heard about it... I saw you looking at it's article on Wikipedia ages ago.

On topic, I've never watched... And never plan too. Just seems like any other magical girl anime to me... Although I haven't watched any anime of that genre...

EDIT: I have seen a commercial for the English dub of Sailor Moon though, ages ago on some VHS type of some show... It looked like one of the most ridicolous and stupid shows ever.

If I made a Magical Girl show... All the characters would be dark and dress in gothic/emo fashion style, there would be lots of action and violence and crazy fight scenes, and it would explore very deep into all the characters troubled pasts and the backstory of the show... No preteen girls would even want to watch it though... But it would probably be hailed as one of the best shows ever...

Or not.

Snack said:
Uniju said:
...Never heard of it.
Sounds lame.
>.>

Actually Uniju... You have heard about it... I saw you looking at it's article on Wikipedia ages ago.

On topic, I've never watched... And never plan too. Just seems like any other magical girl anime to me... Although I haven't watched any anime of that genre...

Lulz

I'm really getting sick of all these weird obscure anime threads.

Back on topic

Back