Do you watch Adventure Time?

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Anyone here watch Adventure Time? If so, what do you look forward for the new episodes?

I love this show! It's my favorite on CN.

I just watched it a little while ago.

My favorite characters might be Jake, LSP, and maybe Hot Dog Princess.

Nope.

Generally don't really like the look of it and summeries make it sound boring too.

So really i could care less.

I don't care about this show, really.

It's boring to me, and besides, the only shows that I like that still run on CN are MAD and Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

It's the typical cartoon with overdone jokes. It's more shocking(in a way you say, "did that really happened?" and you laugh at that) than funny. And if i was an adult with kids i wouldn't let them watch it.

Well, I guess it's one of the better shows on Cartoon Network these days...

But I've only watched a few episodes.

I love this show. It's kind of a shame, because I went through a phase of hating everything that CN makes these days, but now I figure I'll at least watch them to see if they're any good.

CN has a thing now for producing weird-ass shows, and it's not just exclusive to [adult swim] anymore. This might be a turn-off for most people, but now that I've actually been desensitized to it, I'm actually able to look past the weirdness and see if the show itself is any good.

While most of the shows seem to be selling themselves on the "weird for the sake of being weird" notion, I like Adventure Time's premise of taking place in a fantasy world, where a boy and his dog fight all sorts of monsters and stuff. Kind of like a little kid in a sandbox, imagining all these different things his hero's doing.

There are still haters out there who "didn't laugh even once" at it, but me, I like it.

Adventure Time, along with The Amazing World of Gumball and the Total Drama Series, are practically the only good shows left on Cartoon Network.

Vlad Plasmius said:
Adventure Time and the Total Drama Series are practically the only good shows left on Cartoon Network.

^ that. I dislike most of the Cartoon Network shows (and most modern kids shows in general) but Adventure Time is pretty good.

Vlad Plasmius said:
Adventure Time, along with The Amazing World of Gumball and the Total Drama Series, are practically the only good shows left on Cartoon Network.
Gumball... It's an alright show. It DEFINITELY wins in the visual department, though.

The Total Drama series... I watched it at first and liked it, but I don't anymore, and I hear some of the newer stuff isn't any good.

Adventure Time, though, has managed to maintain a consistent tone so far, and I like that.

Ugh, no. I don't even watch that network anymore aside from Family Guy reruns on Adult Swim. As an aside, I miss Toonami.

Mario4Ever said:
Ugh, no. I don't even watch that network anymore aside from Family Guy reruns on Adult Swim. As an aside, I miss Toonami.
I fail to see why you bother to make an exception with Family Guy.

Although, if by "reruns" you mean "reruns of when the show as actually watchable", then I GUESS I don't blame you.

Smashgoom202 said:
Mario4Ever said:
I fail to see why you bother to make an exception with Family Guy.

Although, if by "reruns" you mean "reruns of when the show as actually watchable", then I GUESS I don't blame you.

Because Adult Swim and Cartoon Network are technically two different things. I still find it watchable nowadays except when they do tie-ins with The Cleveland Show. Cleveland sucked as a character.

It's not bad. It's quite amusing at times.
But most Cartoon Network shows I watch are a lot better.

So, um, every new episode is at 8:00 PM every Monday, right? That sucks, because I've got a night class then...

Also, I just found out about this:

In an interview with Game Informer, Ward said, "I’d be stoked to work on an Adventure Time video game. I think that might happen eventually if the show stays popular. I vow to make a topnotch game."

Ward has obviously thought about this a lot, saying, “If it was a small budget I’d work to make a sidescroller, but if we had the largest budget in the world I’d love to make something like Oblivion, but set in the Adventure Time universe where it’s a giant free-roaming world. It might be fun to make it have Monster Hunter style gameplay with Katamari graphics.”

Back