Mario Kart Wii Tournament Wi-fi Versus Old one (MOD PLEASE LOCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mario Kart Wii Tournament Wi-fi Versus

Well I have not raced yet.

*coughcough*

No he's not late. He already signed up but didn't put his Friend code up So everyone add him

Rules for Racing:

1: Best of 4 races. If it's a tie, Do a time trial on a certain course and the best time wins. PM me the time of what you got. (No lying)
2: No Hacks
3. If someone doesn't show, and say you play at 2:00 pm central they have 10 minuets to join.
4. If there is an error code where you can't join for some reason, go to a regional/worldwide versus match and have the other person join your match and best of 4 races again. (Closer to 1st wins)
5. Recomendely stay on the forum to chat with the person in case of any problems.

BananaYoshi said:
Rules for Racing:

1: Best of 4 races. If it's a tie, Do a time trial on a certain course and the best time wins. PM me the time of what you got. (No lying)
3. If someone doesn't show, and say you play at 2:00 pm central they have 10 minuets to join.
4. If there is an error code where you can't join for some reason, go to a regional/worldwide versus match and have the other person join your match and best of 4 races again. (Closer to 1st wins)
5. Recomendely stay on the forum to chat with the person in case of any problems.
i request a rule that bans picking the same track more than once

Tatanga said:
BananaYoshi said:
Rules for Racing:

i request a rule that bans picking the same track more than once
Per, otherwise they could end up racing on Luigi Circuit 4 times in a row.

I'm glad I always use different tracks, anyway.

fix'd

Rules for Racing:

6: No picking the same track in a row

It looks like Luigiman2201 didn't add me on Mario Kart Wii yet.

we finished our race

luigiman2201 - YamiHoshi 0-4

This isn't funny anymore. I always get the strong ones.

To be honest, I was fully cold down, and I didn't ride good, until we did the 4th race.
Video is coming today, so you'll see what I mean.

luigiman2201 said:
we finished our race

luigiman2201 - YamiHoshi 0-4

This isn't funny anymore. I always get the strong ones.

I'm sorry if it was hard but it was selected at random.

I'm in the Winner Bracket, and I need to race on Midnight in my Time Zone, which is impossible.
Could the times for "Winner of A and B" and "Winner of C and D" be swapped, or could they take place at the same time?
I mean, whoever will become the winner of B, it's an American anyway, and they have a whole evening to go, while I have to sleep around my race, and if I have to race the final one, I even have to race at 1 AM.

THE BRACKET IS UP!!!!

fix'd for yamihoshi. Winner of race a and b is at 3:30 since me and Paper Yoshi race at 3 today

http://challonge.com/mariokartwiitourney

Race A: Thursday 8/18 6:00 pm central time

Race B: Friday 8/19 7:00 pm central time

Race C: Saturday 8/20 11:00 am central time

Race D: Saturday 8/20 1:00 pm central time

Championship: Sunday 8/21 10:00 pm central time
Winner of Race A and B: Sunday 8/21 2:00 pm central time

Winner of Race C and D: Sunday 8/21 9:00 am central time

Race G Sunday 8/21 2:30 pm central time

Look below for when the championship is.

Loser of Race A and B: Sunday 8/21 2:00 pm central time

Loser of Race C and D: Sunday 8/21 3:00 pm central time

Loser of Race E Winner of Lower Bracket C and D Sunday `8/21 4:00 pm central time.

Loser of Race F Winner of lower Bracket A and B Sunday 4:00 pm central time.

Winner of Race E and Race C and D Sunday 8/21 5:00 pm central time

^^^^^Versing that person^^^^Winner of Race F and Race A and B Sunday 8/21 5:00 pm central time ^^^^^versing that person^^^^^

Loser Of race G and Conselation Winner Sunday 8/21 5:30 pm central time

Championship Sunday 8/21 6:30 pm central time.

caligulasAquarium said:
You guys are lucky I got cheated out of a win. :mad:

you didn't show up though so by default the other user wins.

I will beat YoshiGo and then end up losing badly to Yami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back