Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

IMO Southpark is retarded.

In your opinion alot of things are retarded >_>
Really.Uniju,do you hate everything American/Canadian?I love SP...You like Avatar?!?!?!!?That's no cartoon!It's CRAP,C-R-A-P!!!!!

>_> He prolly only likes it because it's anime-ish.

I like it because its GOOD.

And, stuff like South Park, and The Simpsons is crap, it seems like the people who write it need to be drunk before writing the show. If any writing actually HAPPENS before they make it.

Also, the word your looking for isn't "Crap", its "Good".

There are several writers for The Simpsons and usually they alternate who writes what episode. I think the writing for the simpsons was retarded, lately however the entire show itself is more retarded.

South Park however continues to be a retarded social commentary hidden under very retarded themes.

I'm retarded and to mask that I can't for the life of me come up with a good elaboration of my opinion, I'll just make really immature quote edits.

Oh see I can do it too. Doesn't it make me look intelligent?

Pah.

Yes, it makes you look very smart. ;)

Yeah Inorite?

I rofl'd.

Super Yoshi10 said:
Moogle said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Really.Uniju,do you hate everything American/Canadian?I love SP...You like Avatar?!?!?!!?That's no cartoon!It's CRAP,C-R-A-P!!!!!

And, stuff like South Park, and The Simpsons is crap, it seems like the people who write it need to be drunk before writing the show. If any writing actually HAPPENS before they make it.

There are several writers for The Simpsons and usually they alternate who writes what episode. I think the writing for the simpsons was retarded, lately however the entire show itself is more retarded.

South Park however continues to be a retarded social commentary hidden under very retarded themes.

I'm retarded and to mask that I can't for the life of me come up with a good elaboration of my opinion, I'll just make really immature quote edits.

Pah.

Yeah Inorite?

I rofl'd.

Quote Pyramid!

And anyways, yeah, South Park has some social commentary, unlike other shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons (it used to, now its just into wacky situations and celebrity guests).

Sir Grodus said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Moogle said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Pah.

Yeah Inorite?

I rofl'd.

Quote Pyramid!

And anyways, yeah, South Park has some social commentary, unlike other shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons (it used to, now its just into wacky situations and celebrity guests).
Social commentary? Lemme get this straight.
When this topic started, we were discussing a cameo appearance made by Mario and Wario in South Park.
Uniju, barely interested, simply stated that he thought the show was retarded.
Somehow, this caused the topic to trail off to the fact that The Simpsons and Family Guy don't makes use of social commentary for humor.

Interesting. >_>

can annybody put those chapters of south park where those characters appears? I want to SII them XD

Dodoman said:
Sir Grodus said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Moogle said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Pah.

Yeah Inorite?

I rofl'd.

Quote Pyramid!

When this topic started, we were discussing a cameo appearance made by Mario and Wario in South Park.
Somehow, this caused the topic to trail off to the fact that The Simpsons and Family Guy don't makes use of social commentary for humor.

Interesting. >_>

Look. I dunno why I'm saying this but Family guy and Simpsons are NOT crap! End story!

Cartoons suck. End story.

Everything sucks right now to you.

LuigiDude said:
Dodoman said:
Sir Grodus said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Moogle said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Pah.

Yeah Inorite?

I rofl'd.

Quote Pyramid!

Interesting. >_>

Look. I dunno why I'm saying this but Family guy and Simpsons are NOT crap! End story!

Cartoons suck. End story.

Everything sucks right now to you.
Family Guy is getting a little down-hill, but if you ask me The Simpsons is still right on track.

Besides Uniju, South Park isn't for twelve year olds. It's for adults, but who cares anyway! I don't.

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Besides Uniju, South Park isn't for twelve year olds. It's for adults, but who cares anyway! I don't.

I watch many things which are meant for "adults". ;)
:shock:

Does anyone even remember what this topic was about? >_>

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Good for you.

You must lead a very exciting life.

I prefer my dull life. At least I never stay awake at night thinking about decapitations.

Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Good for you.

I prefer my dull life. At least I never stay awake at night thinking about decapitations.

Nether do I. :/

Or kids sucking other kid's ****.

*insert Woody Woodpecker laugh here*

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

So do I.

3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Good for you.

That wasnt funny. People get arrested for looking at that kind of stuff, dumbass.

Moogle said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Good for you.

That wasnt funny. People get arrested for looking at that kind of stuff, dumbass.

I'm pretty sure that was a reference to a South Park episode.

Or 5.

In Imagionationland, Kenny has to suck Cartman's ****.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Maka said:
Moogle said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Good for you.

I'm pretty sure that was a reference to a South Park episode.

Or 5.
kk. I dont watch South Park.

Too muhc phail.

3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
Moogle said:
Too muhc phail.

Agreed.

Agreed again.

Too much on-screen animated sex, sex jokes, racial jokes, gay jokes, gays, politica jokes, gore, guts, and all-around inappropriate references.
Would it really have killed you to only post the last one? >_>

Back