Mario and Wario Appear in South Park

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
S'true, the two of them show up in the new "Imaginationland" three-parter, of course the letters on their hats are wrong (E and V).

Pics?

Here's Mario (among other fictional characters appearing in the episode). I couldn't find a good one of Wario.

I didn't see Mario, but in Part 2 I saw Wario! He was just standing there though. I hope maybe Luigi will be in Part 3.[/list]

Is that the Mr. Clean guy back there? >_>

Interesting cameo.

Heh heh ho....Trey & Matt did it again.The two pulled together a bunch of characters & put them in a couple of episodes....oh Matt...oh Trey...

Lawl

Uniju said:
Pah.

IMO Southpark is retarded.

I don't like South park either

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

In your opinion alot of things are retarded >_>

In my opinion, the world is nothing but a play thing of the evil aliens secretly controlling our every thought... Making Conspiracy Theorists make things less suspicious, because their always crack pots. The evil aliens are playing with us right now, but a lot of the time their going from planet to planet controlling other things. Don't ask how I know this, because I'll only answer, "You can learn a lot from listening to the Corn Flakes", which, as you should know already if you listen to the Corn Flakes, is completely true.

Yes well, I like cows.

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

In my opinion, the world is nothing but a play thing of the evil aliens secretly controlling our every thought... Making Conspiracy Theorists make things less suspicious, because their always crack pots. The evil aliens are playing with us right now, but a lot of the time their going from planet to planet controlling other things. Don't ask how I know this, because I'll only answer, "You can learn a lot from listening to the Corn Flakes", which, as you should know already if you listen to the Corn Flakes, is completely true.

Yes well, I like cows.

Yes well, South Park is retarded.

And how is that?

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Yes well, I like cows.

Yes well, South Park is retarded.

And how is that?

...If you haven't realized yet, your not going to. ;)

Actually I'm pretty open-minded, please explain to me why you think it is retarded.

Also, it's you're.

Uniju said:
Watch an episode.

The whole thing.

I did. I watched all three, and have enjoyed them quite a bit. Although I have to say new south park don't really compare to the old ones. South park used to be much much better,

But in no way is it retarded.

Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Really.Uniju,do you hate everything American/Canadian?I love SP...You like Avatar?!?!?!!?That's no cartoon!It's CRAP,C-R-A-P!!!!!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Really.Uniju,do you hate everything American/Canadian?I love SP...You like Avatar?!?!?!!?That's no cartoon!It's CRAP,C-R-A-P!!!!!

>_> He prolly only likes it because it's anime-ish.

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

I like it because its GOOD.

And, stuff like South Park, and The Simpsons is crap, it seems like the people who write it need to be drunk before writing the show. If any writing actually HAPPENS before they make it.

Also, the word your looking for isn't "Crap", its "Good".

There are several writers for The Simpsons and usually they alternate who writes what episode. I think the writing for the simpsons was brilliant, lately however the entire show itself is kinda meh.

South Park however continues to be a good social commentary hidden under very potty-mouthed themes.

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

And, stuff like South Park, and The Simpsons is crap, it seems like the people who write it need to be drunk before writing the show. If any writing actually HAPPENS before they make it.

There are several writers for The Simpsons and usually they alternate who writes what episode. I think the writing for the simpsons was retarded, lately however the entire show itself is more retarded.

South Park however continues to be a retarded social commentary hidden under very retarded themes.

I'm retarded and to mask that I can't for the life of me come up with a good elaboration of my opinion, I'll just make really immature quote edits.

Oh see I can do it too. Doesn't it make me look intelligent?

I lol'd

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

There are several writers for The Simpsons and usually they alternate who writes what episode. I think the writing for the simpsons was retarded, lately however the entire show itself is more retarded.

South Park however continues to be a retarded social commentary hidden under very retarded themes.

I'm retarded and to mask that I can't for the life of me come up with a good elaboration of my opinion, I'll just make really immature quote edits.

Pah.

Yes, it makes you look very smart. ;)

Yeah Inorite?

Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Pah.

Pah.

Yes, it makes you look very smart. ;)

Yeah Inorite?

I rofl'd.

Back