Rap: Is it music?

Do you think rap is music?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What is rap? (>_>)

• I like corn flakes. (Don't you dare, Uniju)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dodoman

King Bowser
Well?

I personally don't think of rap as music: it's talking to a beat.
Really fast.

Dodoman said:
Well?

I personally don't think of rap as music: it's talking to a beat.
Really fast.

DITTO

Rap isn't always "talking to a beat". Sometimes, somebodies sing in different tones and not just talk. Take Weird Al's song "Couch Potato" for example.

I'd like to vote "yes", but the last poll option fit my opinion more.

You see the kids listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage, with all the bibin' and the bobin' and the hipin' and the hopin', so they don't know what jazz is all about!

Bill Cosby quote :D

****, why'd I add that option?!

Dry Bones said:
You see the kids listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage, with all the bibin' and the bobin' and the hipin' and the hopin', so they don't know what jazz is all about!

Bill Cosby quote :D

LOL.

Bill Cosby = Quotes made of pure gold

Anyway, rap is music. Rap is a user, too.

Rap=Gay

Corn Flakes=GAYER!!!!!!

Corn Flakes suck.
They taste like muck.
AAANNND!
(drumroll for the sucky ending)
THEY HAVE NO FRIGGING FLAVOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rap sucks too.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Rap=Gay

Corn Flakes=GAYER!!!!!!

Corn Flakes suck.
They taste like muck.
AAANNND!
THEY HAVE NO FRIGGING FLAVOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rap sucks too.

How old are you, 12? The whole new usage of gay really angers me.

Anyways. Rap is music. By definition. :|

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Rap=Gay

Corn Flakes=GAYER!!!!!!

Corn Flakes suck.
They taste like muck.
AAANNND!

How old are you, 12? The whole new usage of gay really angers me.

Anyways. Rap is music. By definition. :|

...I'm 12. <.<

Yes but you are moar mature.

Fine...I'll tell you something...age=doesn't matter how MATURE you are.I have a temper,not because I'm immature.That's why the things I post are what they are.And no 12 yr. old is going to change my perspective on how aging effects your maturity.For all we know I could be 50,I'm not saying I am,but in real life I'm very immature....so,my final conclusion is:Age,it doesn't matter how mature/immature you are.It's your personality that matters.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Fine...I'll tell you something...age=doesn't matter how MATURE you are.I have a temper,not because I'm immature.That's why the things I post are what they are.And no 12 yr. old is going to change my perspective on how aging effects your maturity.For all we know I could be 50,I'm not saying I am,but in real life I'm very immature....so,my final conclusion is:Age,it doesn't matter how mature/immature you are.It's your personality that matters.

Sorry, but most 12 year olds I know go around calling things they don't like 'gay' and its angering.

Yes, it's true that maturuity doesn't rely on age, but most of the time it does, so it results in people using "What are you, 12" as a way of telling you that your maturity needs some work.

I like corn flakes. Even though I don't I said that. :P

Lol I remember when I was 12. Good times good times. Wait it was only a year ago. Due to my half black status, rap is connected to me. So heres a good way to explain it using my black half. Yo rap iz off the hook for realz dawg. If you dont like, you just hatin cuz you aint as kool as we iz. Stop bein a foo, and dont hate, APPRECIATE!

Dodoman,why put "I like corn flakes" when it has nothing to do with this AND you already know that Uniju's going to vote for that?It makes no sense.Now,that has the higher vote & we can't get down to real business because of it...I mean why put "Don't you dare,Uniju" when that's just asking him to.Seriously,you asked him to.

Maka said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

Sorry, but most 12 year olds I know go around calling things they don't like 'gay' and its angering.

Yes, it's true that maturuity doesn't rely on age, but most of the time it does, so it results in people using "What are you, 12" as a way of telling you that your maturity needs some work.

If you hate people saying things are "gay" then stay away from my school!

Rap is supposed to be music. And therefore, it is. (or not?)
:?

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Dodoman,why put "I like corn flakes" when it has nothing to do with this AND you already know that Uniju's going to vote for that?It makes no sense.Now,that has the higher vote & we can't get down to real business because of it...I mean why put "Don't you dare,Uniju" when that's just asking him to.Seriously,you asked him to.

Uhhh... That's kind of the point. :roll: Sheesh.

Back