• YES!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Only 2 of them.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will they really appear in the SSBB, or was it just something to fool people? People, we should vote on this!

Bowser jr would be cool because you could swap to shadow mario.

WW Link would be cool.

Do people still believe this? The guy who said even admitted it was a hoax; I thought it would be dispelled completely as a hoax when the Ice Climbers, who he said wouldn't reappear, were confirmed.

Anyways, the only one of those three I really want in is Ridley, I don't really care for the other two.

Ridley has about a 0.05 chance as appearing as a playable character.

He has about 50% of a chance to become an Assist Trophy.

Jr. is the same.

3dejong said:

I would think his chances at being playable are significantly higher, considering Sakurai's said he wanted more Metroid characters and villains, and who better than Ridley? Samus' archenemy and the second most recurring character in the Metroid games.

Sir Grodus said:
3dejong said:

I would think his chances at being playable are significantly higher, considering Sakurai's said he wanted more Metroid characters and villains, and who better than Ridley? Samus' archenemy and the second most recurring character in the Metroid games.

Metroid Prime/Dark Samus is an option. So is Mother Brain.

Ridley's appeared seven times. Mother Brain's only appeared three times (and I don't see how she could be playable anyways) while Metroid Prime/Dark Samus has appeared four times.

Sir Grodus said:
Ridley's appeared seven times. Mother Brain's only appeared three times (and I don't see how she could be playable) while Metroid Prime/Dark Samus has appeared four times.

1.) They're still options. Not as good as Ridley, but options still.

2.) Mother Brain could be resized. They did it with Bowser.

Mother Brain doesn't actually have limbs though; there's that gigantic dinosaur-like exosuit she has in Super Metroid, but it would be kind of awkward to resize that, considering its about a dozen times huger than Samus. I guess she could appear as a boss or something though.

Yeah, Metroid Prime is a cool character to have in the game. Maybe if Dark Samus is confirmed it could be it's Final Smash, Dark Samus transforms into Metroid Prime and you can play as it, like Giga Bowser.

Dark Samus would probably sort of Luigi-esque, meaning it would have similar attacks to Samus, but not identical; she can do weird stuff in Prime 2 and 3 that Samus can't.

Bowser Jr. = Overrated, overused, taking the place of the Koopalings = fail
Wind Waker Link = A character only from a different game = super fail
Ridley = ok

In Soviet Russia, characters don't want YOU!!

Smiddle said:
Bowser Jr. = Overrated, overused, taking the place of the Koopalings = fail
Wind Waker Link = A character only from a different game = super fail
Ridley = ok

In Soviet Russia, characters don't want YOU!!

I feel the same. Cool.

Sir Grodus said:
Yeah, Metroid Prime is a cool character to have in the game. Maybe if Dark Samus is confirmed it could be it's Final Smash, Dark Samus transforms into Metroid Prime and you can play as it, like Giga Bowser.
metroid prime PWNS!!!!!!!! he (or she) is better than dark samus (despite the fac that they'r the the same character)

Sir Grodus said:
Dark Samus would probably sort of Luigi-esque, meaning it would have similar attacks to Samus, but not identical; she can do weird stuff in Prime 2 and 3 that Samus can't.

Ridley still far better chances. The question is, will he be the Ridley from the SSBM opening, will he be Meta Ridley, or will he be Omega Ridley from Metroid Prime 3?

King Boo said:
Ridley still far better chances. The question is, will he be the Ridley from the SSBM opening, will he be Meta Ridley, or will he be Omega Ridley from Metroid Prime 3?

Its probably going to be regular Ridley, instead of a form like Meta-Ridley or Omega Ridley. Having one of those forms as playable characters instead of Ridley himself would be like having Fire Mario as a playable character instead of Mario.

Junior = Unfortunately, yes
Ridley = boss
Celda Link = No way

My opinion:

Bowser Jr: Oh yeah.

Ridley: Maybe, but I'd rather have him as a boss.

Wind Waker Link: That's worse than Dr. Mario. Just one Link, please.

Snowstalker said:
My opinion:

Bowser Jr: Oh yeah.

Ridley: Maybe, but I'd rather have him as a boss.

Wind Waker Link: That's worse than Dr. Mario. Just one Link, please.

Agree completely with you on WWL and Ridley.

Back