Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for iPhone/iTouch/iPad

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
SEGA released the iOS version of their racing game last Friday. It's a very good game, with both Single Player and Multiplayer, and different characters and courses to choose from.

If you're a fan of racing games and have an iOS device, I highly suggest you get this TODAY, while it costs only US$2 (price will rise to US$5 after the special offer ends).

It can take some time to get used to due to the steering control (you have to steer the device itself), but it's a nice game. I never played the Wii version, so I can't comment on that matter.

ectoBiologist said:
It can take some time to get used to due to the steering control (you have to steer the device itself), but it's a nice game. I never played the Wii version, so I can't comment on that matter.

Mario Kart Wii is slightly better than the Wii version. You can also steer with the device in Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2 on the iphone

yoshidude99 said:
ectoBiologist said:

Mario Kart Wii is slightly better than the Wii version. You can also steer with the device in Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2 on the iphone
I think the wii version was very good, why are you dising it.

I just got the game, and it is pretty decent. A lot better than some of the other kart racing games that I have played on my Ipod touch. The steering can take some getting used to; however, I will conclude that it is pretty good (decent character selection as well).

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
ectoBiologist said:

I think the wii version was very good, why are you dising it.

I am not saying I don't like the game but some of the item noises can be annoying sometimes. I like the mission mode in the Wii version though.

yoshidude99 said:
The Wii version was annoying. I dn't know if this will be any better.

Speaking of the Wii version, Mario was actually going to be a Wii exclusive character, but Nintendo and Sega agreed that Mario/Sonic crossovers should stick with the Olympic Games series.

Honestly, they should have kept Mario in it. Sonic was in SSBB, wasn't he?

SKmarioman said:
yoshidude99 said:
The Wii version was annoying. I dn't know if this will be any better.

Speaking of the Wii version, Mario was actually going to be a Wii exclusive character, but Nintendo and Sega agreed that Mario/Sonic crossovers should stick with the Olympic Games series.

Honestly, they should have kept Mario in it. Sonic was in SSBB, wasn't he?
Yeah and they have Banjo Kazzoie in the Xbox version.

Back