M+L:SS-styled Mason sprites. (WIP)

Quickie-la

Quickie-la the Shyguy
Meh, I know, I haven't posted much. If you don't know me, I'm Mason's sister.
I haven't sprited in literally years, and I've never tried this style. Please bare with me.
Anyway:

Comments appreciated.
EDIT 1: Fixed some overly apparent mistakes.
EDIT 2: Fixed even more overly apparent mistakes.
SNj0M.png

THOSE SPRITES ARE AWESOME

Thank you so much! As soon as you're finished, Three Mushketeers are going to be looking awesome. Major improvement over my old ones. (No offense to Starpower, who did just the front idle pose of my old sheet. I did an awful job with the rest.)

I know how you feel. I've been working on some new sprites, but I haven't sprited in a looong time.

But these are pretty good!

Thanks! I'm flattered.
Only thing that sucks is that I'm using a laptop's touchpad. lol carpel-tunnel

Pretty much. Once I finish the sheet, I might take requests for sprites. Need some practice.
Also synthesizing some music for Luigi and The Seven Gems, (Or whatever title he's giving it.)
So far I've finished an OOT Shop remix for a Yoshi Island part of the game.

Mhm. Been a musician for quite some time. Haha. More of one than an artist. :P
Play piano. Need to get some recordings done too. haha

Quickie-la said:
Pretty much. Once I finish the sheet, I might take requests for sprites. Need some practice.
Also synthesizing some music for Luigi and The Seven Gems, (Or whatever title he's giving it.)
So far I've finished an OOT Shop remix for a Yoshi Island part of the game.
Cool

Never too late to learn. I just started playing 2 years ago.

Oh, and here's another WIP M&L sprite edit, this time of my character, Quickie-la. (credit goes to Ridge Troopa/Parakoopa for Shyguy base, located here: http://boomansion.net/sprites/mlss/shyguy.png)

h3kyS.png

That's pretty good.

I think it's harder to reproduce sprites in full sheets though, such a pain.

I'm waiting for here to finish idle poses without wands, striking wands, and emotions before I put the sheet on UP.

Thanks a lot sis!

Back