The Simpsons (season 19)

Dodoman

King Bowser
This is for the discussion of the current season of The Simpsons.

Out of the four episodes that have aired so far, I liked Midnight Towboy the best, but I'm still holding my breath for Treehouse of Horror XVIII.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Eh, I'm not a big fan. Too many sex jokes.

I may watch a few episodes on Google Video, though.
 

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
I've noticed a change in the quality of The Simpsons.

Was best from seasons 1-9
Started going down at 10-11
Worst (but still great) at 12-15
Started crawling back up from 16-present.
 
3dejong said:
Eh, I'm not a big fan. Too many sex jokes.

I may watch a few episodes on Google Video, though.

I really like The Simpsons, but I don't like the jokes that 3D mentioned.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Uh, duh.

I've seen a rise of innapropriate sex/toilet/women's breast jokes over the years.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
3dejong said:
Uh, duh.

I've seen a rise of innapropriate sex/toilet/women's breast jokes over the years.
Large Marge... Look it up on Wikipedia. -_-;
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I remember the large marge episode.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I never actually saw Large Marge, but it sounded bad on Wikipedia.

Oh well.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
in large marge marge gets huge boobs
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Super Yoshi10 said:
in large marge marge gets huge boobs
THANK YOU FOR ELABORATING ON THAT LOVELY TOPIC. :eekdance:
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
in large marge marge gets huge boobs
Did we really have to know that
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Moogle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
in large marge marge gets huge boobs
Did we really have to know that
I'm totally putting that in my sig.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Dodoman said:
Moogle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
in large marge marge gets huge boobs
Did we really have to know that
I'm totally putting that in my sig.
*does what bart and lisa do when they think of something disgust*
 
Top