Wii!

BOO-HOO-HOO! EVERYONE HAS ONE.... but me.

Actually, didnt you say something about being swedish?

That's correct. Back to the topic:
There was a pak with a Wiimote and Wii Play together. So I bought it.

My dads 40-yerar old friend got one.

LIFES NOT FAIR!

I went camping out with some friends to get one, although I didn't actually buy one due to a lack of funding. Point is, I'm just gonna lounge around until march, when rumors indicate they'll be in better supply. And if not, I'm in no hurry.

cracked said:
I went camping out with some friends to get one, although I didn't actually buy one due to a lack of funding. Point is, I'm just gonna lounge around until march, when rumors indicate they'll be in better supply. And if not, I'm in no hurry.

The rumors are wrong, the Wii will never be available.

sparks said:
cracked said:

The rumors are wrong, the Wii will never be available.

*waves Wiimote in face* That's not exactly true. Just read up on the date of the next shipment, wake up early (and I mean EARLY) and go stand in line for a few hours.

That's what I did and look what it got me. *beams*

I don't think I'm hardcore enough to get up early and stand in line for a few hours for a video game console.

I got one today, I was tired of waiting so *bleep*ing long for them to get back in the stores that I just bought one from a guy for 380$ bucks.

Wii Sports, thats all; I'm waiting for Super Paper Mario before getting anything else. And I was waiting since November, cut me some slack, it was only 50$ dollars more.

Um...The Wii is $250.
$380-$250=$130, not $50. Unless you mean something else.

And this may sound like a plug, but aren't you getting Twilight Princess?

Probably not; I was going to get a Wii from a Best Buy for 315$-330$, but they sold their last one on the morning of the day I went to pick it up.

Back