Upcoming Mario Fan Game

I will be making an upcoming Mario Fan Game, after spending all night figuring out Game Maker. The only thing that I will give out, is that it will be an RPG. Here are some other details, more to be revealed soon, and official title.

Confirmed Characters:
1. Rosalina
2. Toadsworth
3. Mario
4. Peach

Enemies:
1. Goombas

Bosses:
1. Bowser
2. Pyoro

Luigi's Mansion said:
I will be making an upcoming Mario Fan Game, after spending all night figuring out Game Maker. The only thing that I will give out, is that it will be an RPG. Here are some other details, more to be revealed soon, and official title.

Confirmed Characters:
1. Rosalina
2. Toadsworth

Enemies:
1. Goombas

Bosses:
none confirmed yet
did I inspire you by any chance?

You did kinda. And I need something to do in the summer. And, I've always been making lousy games, so why not make a game with some actual qualities.

Also, I will try to post screenshots, but the quality might be terrible.

EDIT:Mario has been confirmed

EDIT: I got the menu screen ready, but title is still being decided.

Make me have a cameo
Upload it on this website
www.mfgg.net
It's a great place to upload fan games

Just completed some of the beginning of the game.

SPOILERS

The game begins with Mario in a sandy room. Toadsworth is also in the room. Mario must walk over speak to Toadsworth

Well that's all I got so far. I was working on the coding for Mario's walking for 2 hours this morning, and I was designing the background, along with getting the Toadsworth sprite. More to come soon! Also, I will take suggestions for characters you guys want.

EDIT: Bumpsy Plains music from BIS is confirmed as some background music

yoshidude99 said:
It would be cool if it had some Paper Mario bosses.
I will think about it.

I was going to do some more of the game yesterday, but the weather was pretty bad.

Also, Lumas have been confirmed to be spoken of, but it is unsure it they will actually make an appearance

Back