Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter? Pepsi or Coke? Cats or Dogs?

Peanut Butter / Cola / House Pet

• Creamy + Coke + Cats

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Creamy + Coke + Dogs

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creamy + Pepsi + Cats

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Creamy + Pepsi + Dogs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Crunchy + Coke + Cats

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Crunchy + Coke + Dogs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Crunchy + Pepsi + Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crunchy + Pepsi + Dogs

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
Creamy or Crunchy?
Pepsi or Coke?
Cats or Dogs?

All rolled into one. Every combination should be there.

My vote is Creamy + Coke + Cats

If NEITHER, BOTH or OTHER: Deal with it. Pick the best out of the two or don't vote at all.

I voted Crunchy+Coke+Cats.

The crunchy/creamy question is too vague. Are we talking ice cream? Bacon? Bacon ice cream?

Crunchy, Pepsi (Actually, I don't think I've had Pepsi in ages.) and Dogs.

Because dogs are awesome.

Crunchy + Coke + Dogs

Creamy, Coke, Neither Well, I prefer cats over dogs, but that's lesser of the evils choice for me, mainly

I voted Creamy + Coke + Cats.

I don't like peanut butter, but I like nutella so I voted creamy. And I voted coke and dogs.

A dog is a real pet. Cats are stupid. They hide and scratch and are barely pets. Dogs are where it's at.

Mater said:
Cats are stupid. They hide and scratch and are barely pets.
I think cats and dogs are both nice animals but thanks for needlessly furthering the stereotype of dog enthusiasts irrationally hating cats.

Look man, no offense, but its the other way around IMO. Cat enthusiasts are the ones irrationaly hating dogs. People who love cats, hate dogs, yet they provide no reason. I'm not trying to cause any trouble here, just throwing in my 2 cents.

In my experience, cats don't listen but they show a lot of intelligence. Dogs are smart too but it's often more noticeable because they can be a lot easier to befriend. (I might have stolen some of this from standup routines but it's still true to me.)

Any of my cats (individually) still come at the call of their name when I visit my mother. (Maybe not Ziggy, one of the cats who hides all the time.) They're obedient and friendly.

Cats also won't cause your house to smell if you clean the house and the house is large enough. People who don't train their cats will have disobedient cats, just like dog owners and dogs. A lot of dogs get a bad name (like "Pitbulls") because of their owners. Same goes for cats.

I still like both dogs and cats, just cats would be my preference since I know five of them.

Well, I don't really hate cats, I just dislike people who think they're better than dogs without providing reasons, as I previously pointed out.

I just prefer dogs because well, they've been proven useful in quite a few occassions.

1. When there was a fire in the old days, fire fighters got to the fire via a horse-driven carts, and dogs were used to clear a path for the horses/fire fighters.

2. When a natural disaster occurs, like an earthquake, dogs are able to hear or see victims trapped underneath the rubble that the rescue workers may be unaware of, and thus, they can altert the rescue workers and save a couple of extra lives in the process.

Now as far as intelligence goes, lets just say pigs are smarter than both cats and dogs.

Also, I am dissapoint at Mason for not including those of us who choose to keep "exotic" pets. Iguanas ftw.

Back