What's your favorite Simpsons Couch Gag?

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
For 22 years, The Simpsons have had hundreds upon hundreds of couch gags. You know the drill, The Simpsons enter the living room, sit on the couch and something hilarious happens. So what your favorite couch gags?

My personal faves are:

I like the one where the couch moves back causing the Simpsons to fall on the floor and Nelson comes out from behind the couch and does his trademark "haw haw".

The Simpsons and the living room are made out of cookies and Homer takes a bite out of Bart.

The family swims across a pool towards the couch on the other end except for Homer who's still at the start line floating face down.

The family skateboards and lands on the couch with skill, minus Homer who failed miserably.

Homer starts out as a primitive life form and slowly evolves into his present day form.

The family sits on the couch normally but they have Moe's face.

The family sits on the couch and nothing happens, Lisa asks "What? Can't we sit on the couch without anything happening?" and Homer gets hit by an object.

iFVCw.jpg

That one.

Aqua Soul said:
I like the one where the couch moves back causing the Simpsons to fall on the floor and Nelson comes out from behind the couch and does his trademark "haw haw".

The Simpsons and the living room are made out of cookies and Homer takes a bite out of Bart.

The family swims across a pool towards the couch on the other end except for Homer who's still at the start line floating face down.

The family skateboards and lands on the couch with skill, minus Homer who failed miserably.

Homer starts out as a primitive life form and slowly evolves into his present day form.

The family sits on the couch normally but they have Moe's face.

The family sits on the couch and nothing happens, Lisa asks "What? Can't we sit on the couch without anything happening?" and Homer gets hit by an object.

Those are all my faves too.

Back