Back or Select on the X360!

What do you call the button to the left of the X-Guide Button?

  • Back

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Select

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The Fun Button

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kcab

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Fire Base

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters

Baby Simones

Drink it slow, Doctor's orders
Look I know thats it's actually called the back button because thats what it says right on the controller, but I've come across some folks who like to call it select (I guess they're reliving their SNES glory days). Just wanna get the wikis opinion on this!