• anialator beam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nova beam

• phazon beam

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
plasma beam (PM1) rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost every enemie dies in a few seconds or in a singlre shot :D

are you serious?!!!! :shock: the prime series are between the best games of their respective console!!!!! you don't know what are you missing

Uniju said:
maledict said:
are you serious?!!!! :shock: the prime series are between the best games of their respective console!!!!! you don't know what are you missing

Yes, I have played a demo, it was even worse then Sonic '06. Sonic '06 was an OK game, Metroid Prime is an AWFUL SERIES.

Not true. It's Nintendo's answer to Halo!

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
maledict said:

Yes, I have played a demo, it was even worse then Sonic '06. Sonic '06 was an OK game, Metroid Prime is an AWFUL SERIES.

Not true. It's Nintendos answer to Halo!

Wish sucks itself. -_-'

:| Have you PLAYED Halo? It's great. Controls are tight, Story is better than most, and online is PWNSOME.

Quoting Weird Al: "You're half undressed, eating chips off your chest, while you're playing Halo 2. [sarcasm]No one's classier than you.[/sarcasm]"

I might play a Metroid game later.

Eh, I really have no love in my heart for shoot-em-ups.

But what the heck. I played Metroid Pinball... time to play the original.

The phazon beam PWNS! Anyone who has gotten to Metroid Prime's second form in the original Prime will agree.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
maledict said:

Wish sucks itself. -_-'

:| Have you PLAYED Halo? It's great. Controls are tight, Story is better than most, and online is PWNSOME.

Yes, I have played Halo(PC at least). Most FPSes SUCK.

I agree.

ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
maledict said:

Wish sucks itself. -_-'

Wait...
1) Have you really played Halo? If so, where?
2) You said at school that Halo wasn't that great!

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
maledict said:

Wish sucks itself. -_-'

Wait...
1) Have you really played Halo? If so, where?
2) You said at school that Halo wasn't that great!

1.) I've played Halo. >.> HAVE YOU?!
2.) Opinions change!

Back