New Friday the 13th Movie in the Works

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Heard this on Wikipedia, IMDB and a few other sites, seems a reimagining of the original Friday the 13th movie is in the works. Its going to have Jason as the villain instead of his mother, apparently, unlike the original film.

:shifty: Parents never let me see horror movies >.>

Xzelion said:
:shifty: Parents never let me see horror movies >.>

Even if they didn't, I wouldn't watch 'em.

People getting bloodily slashed apart by rusty chainsaws is not my idea of good entertainment.

Ever wonder how Jason flosses his back molars...?

Well, hopefully, this new Friday the 13th movie won't deviate too far from the established formula:

I don't know if I must see that, the lates horror movies aren't scary, the MK fatalities are uglier

maledict said:
I don't know if I must see that, the lates horror movies aren't scary, the MK fatalities are uglier

I'm guessing you haven't seen things like The Hills Have Eyes remake or The Devil's Rejects.

Sir Grodus said:
maledict said:

I'm guessing you haven't seen things like The Hills Have Eyes remake or The Devil's Rejects.

What exactly IS The Hills Have Eyes about?

The original two The Hills Have Eyes movies from '77 and '85 were about a clan of reclusive, deformed, psychotic cannibals who lived in caves in the desert and ate and tortured people.

The third from the nineties had something about a brain-eating Frankenstein-ish government super soldier gone rogue.

The remake from 2006, its sequel and prequel graphic novel has the aforementioned clan of reclusive, deformed, psychotic cannibals who lived in caves in the desert and ate and tortured people as creepy Mutants created by nuclear bomb testing.

Its all on Wikipedia.

Sir Grodus said:
maledict said:

no, I didn't and I don't care about them

Back