I just noticed that...

I don't think you can, I think only mods can do it.

I think you need a Homestuck related name. Then a mod will change it.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

You have to be thoroughly, utterly and completely devoted to reading homestuck, talking about homestuck and even sometimes pretending you are a part of homestuck. You must spend every waking hour raving about it, and then every sleeping hour thinking about more ways to rave. Your dreams must revolve around trolls, time paradoxes and crappy drawings.

Furthermore, to be sure you have the technical side of the position down, you must be able to answer any question of any sort on any of the acts of homestuck in under five seconds; from how Tavros was killed, to how many globs of blood were on the slide(?) that he was killed in.

And finally, you must have actually read homestuck, which I don't think you have as you didn't recognize the honk.

(srs answer: the membergroup is a joke, it's very unlikely that anymore people will be getting it than already have it, but it doesn't matter. There's nothing special about it)

Dustox said:
It's a bit more complicated than that.

You have to be thoroughly, utterly and completely devoted to reading homestuck, talking about homestuck and even sometimes pretending you are a part of homestuck. You must spend every waking hour raving about it, and then every sleeping hour thinking about more ways to rave. Your dreams must revolve around trolls, time paradoxes and crappy drawings.

Furthermore, to be sure you have the technical side of the position down, you must be able to answer any question of any sort on any of the acts of homestuck in under five seconds; from how Tavros was killed, to how many globs of blood were on the slide(?) that he was killed in.

And finally, you must have actually read homestuck, which I don't think you have as you didn't recognize the honk.

(srs answer: the membergroup is a joke, it's very unlikely that anymore people will be getting it than already have it, but it doesn't matter. There's nothing special about it)

Win.

Dustox said:
Zoroark said:
Brick Tamland said:
Basically, honk. is a joke.
But it's still better than having no special ranking. But only by a little.
Beg to differ. Not better at all.

i'm going to just post "Word" whenever MG1 says something in this thread.

ToxicBox said:
This is a help desk, not mindless junk

you're the one that brought up Homestuck.

Stay on topic guys.

Zoroark said:
Brick Tamland said:
Basically, honk. is a joke.
But it's still better than having no special ranking. But only by a little.
I believe this was the first off-topic post.

Anyways, then the honk membergroup is no better than the MJII Access one. Which is what you're defining as "no membergroup" (because truly, everyone has a membergroup, just some membergroups are post-count-based).

King DDD said:
What is homestuck and stay in topic
Homestuck is a comic, http://www.mspaintadventures.com/

You don't get into the honk. part early, you have to devote yourself to read a lot of it and go through lots of sequences.

Back