• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Magikrazy said:
Plot: Sweetie Belle is afraid to sing at the talent show so she pays Fab Morvan to lip-sync for her. :P

Filli Vanilli is an episode that already aired. It's not a title for an upcoming episode xP

You should have realised that. I said at the beginning of the post that those were episodes I've watched.
Magikrazy said:
Plot: Sweetie Belle is afraid to sing at the talent show so she pays Fab Morvan to lip-sync for her. :P
Yours was kind of close.
Big Mac loses his voice while he sings for the Ponytones so Fluttershy lip-syncs for him.

Since Rarity walked up to Fluttershy and asked her to be in the Ponytones. Apparently Rarity is another member. Guess we don't know much about Rarity's social life.
On an unrelated note, I saw two more episodes today.

Luna Eclipsed: Seriously, why can't ponies call Halloween what it is? Why "nightmare night"? Also, I'm glad Luna says a lot, because she never really says much in other episodes.

Keep Calm and Flutter On: I could tell by the title this was going to be a Fluttershy-centric episode, which is good, because I've found most episodes I've seen are Rarity-centric or Twilight-centric. Yet Fluttershy seems to be the most popular of the Mane Six. (Don't know who the most popular overall is)

Finally, is Applebloom one word or two? Apple Bloom sounds about right, but Applejack is one word, so I thought it might be one word.

Princess Luna said:
Yet Fluttershy seems to be the most popular of the Mane Six. (Don't know who the most popular overall is)

It varies depending where you go. Though often it's either Twilight, Rainbow, or Fluttershy.

It could be said Twilight's the most popular cause she usually wins the popularity polls with just the Mane 6 on Equestrian Daily. (I don't think you can doubt that site is probably the biggest fansite for the fandom and thus probably the closest to surveying a good majority)

Twilight even won a relatively recent poll that asked which Character episodes in Season 5 are fans excited for most. While that doesn't necessarily mean everyone who voted Twi was their favorite, it can still be considered that those who do have Twi as their favorite tend to vote for her episodes

Yes, I'm finally on Season 2! I've heard Discord is a great villain, so I'm looking forward to watching the first 2 episodes.

Synopsis for Episodes 7 and 8 of Season 5 revealed!

"After finding out that Fluttershy is taking a new friend to the Grand Galloping Gala instead of him, Discord goes to extreme lengths to show that it doesn't bother him."

This is going to be a humorous episode, count on it. Pretty much certain with Discord involved. Also interesting to see the Gala return. Now that the Mane 6 can keep their expectations in check they'll probably behave a little more. Unfortunately for them though Discord's still gonna crash it.

"Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are called by the map to the ancient kingdom of Griffonstone but have conflicting ideas as to what problem they have been called to fix."

First of the Map arc episodes! And it's to the land of the Griffons. Also I think it's no coincidence that Rainbow and Pinkie are the duo this time. Considering the last time Griffons/a Griffin was heavily involved in an episode it was Griffon the Brush-Off back in Season 1 which was a Rainbow/Pinkie episode.

Today's episode was basically the end of a Trilogy of episodes that involve each of the CMC and Luna (The other two were Sleepless in Ponyville and When the Sweetie Belle Toils)

But anyway, the episode was decent. I don't think it was quite as good as the others in this trilogy but it had some really amusing moments.

Such as the derp dolphin Cutie Mark and Scoot's scooter turning into a batter xD

On a different note, We did actually get the first CMC to get their Cutie Mark in this episode. But it wasn't any of the Main Trio. But Babs Seed did, and it was Scissors of all things

Twilight made no appearence whatsoever though, so I can't exactly do anything for a new Avatar :V

Btw did I just an episode directed by Darren Arronofsky? Because...WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?! Probably one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.

I just saw Lesson Zero. I'm not sure if Twilight's mental breakdown was creepier or Pinkie Pie's... What do you guys think?

Caught the first two episodes of Season 5. Fluttershy totally pulled a Spider-Man to hide from Starlight.

Great episode. Started out slow, at first I thought I was loosing interest but then it pulled me back in. My inner Brony restored.

Today's episode was pretty sweet/cute.

Didn't really comment on last week's (The Rainbow and Tank episode) since I actually wasn't too fond of it ^^' I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way.

But anyway excited for the next one in particular. Which is actually two weeks from now since they're skipping that. But hyped for Discord at the Gala shenanigans nonetheless.

Just watched Putting Your Hoof Down. It's actually a guilty pleasure of mine.

I think Fluttershy's behavior in this episode reminds me of Zae

This week's episode was definitely the best of the Season thus far, plenty of Discord shenanigans. It also feels like the first truly Discord centric episode since it seems like Discord got the most screentime. Even if he didn't it feels that way xD

Pretty good episode, but seriously are they trying to make me hate Celestia?

This party would have been so boring, so I invited Discord who could possibly put everypony's life at stake.

supermariofan said:

This party would have been so boring, so I invited Discord who could possibly put everypony's life at stake.

Celestia loves to make the Gala more interesting. She brought the Mane 6 to the Gala for similar reasons because their high expectations that they had would make them try to force the Gala to their will. (Back in Season 1)

This time the Mane 6 knew what to expect and have even matured since then so it would of been dull again. That is until she thought of bringing Discord to liven things up. And even if it did almost end with a pony being sent to another dimension, it made the party as interesting as Celestia wanted.

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

Celestia loves to make the Gala more interesting. She brought the Mane 6 to the Gala for similar reasons because their high expectations that they had would make them try to force the Gala to their will. (Back in Season 1)

This time the Mane 6 knew what to expect and have even matured since then so it would of been dull again. That is until she thought of bringing Discord to liven things up. And even if it did almost end with a pony being sent to another dimension, it made the party as interesting as Celestia wanted.
Yeah but it's like throwing a party for jews, you get bored, so you invite nazis to liven things up.

supermariofan said:
Yeah but it's like throwing a party for jews, you get bored, so you invite nazis to liven things up.

Er, in case it isn't obvious. Discord isn't exactly a villain anymore. He is in fact reformed. He's just... well... kind of a jerk. I don't think Nazis to a Jewish party is quite the same analogy.

Right now it's more like inviting your "crazy uncle" (Even if you don't have one, think hypothetically) to a family reunion that would otherwise be uninteresting. But he livens up the party if he's there with crazy shenanigans whether or not most people actually attending are amused by the antics.

With how long Celestia has lived she's probably had enough of the uninteresting galas. Both Season 1's Finale as well as this episode are a result of Celestia just wanting to have fun for once.

Back